FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Having Kids is for people with Unsatisfying Careers?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Having Kids is for people with Unsatisfying Careers?
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 11:56 am   Permalink

Kids.... They are great until they start smoking weed and skipping school and listening to rock music. And then there is the reckless driving, the unprotected sex, underage booze and the arrests. Don't get me started. It must have been hell on my parents.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-08 12:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-08 11:56, Kailuageoff wrote:
Kids.... They are great until they start smoking weed and skipping school and listening to rock music. And then there is the reckless driving, the unprotected sex, underage booze and the arrests. Don't get me started. It must have been hell on my parents.

At least by then they've grown out of that awkward 7 to 10 year old stage where all they want to do is fire .30 caliber machine guns at moving targets loaded with explosives. Oh, they grow up so fast!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 5:10 pm   Permalink

Re: Tiki Gardener

...think about it. That's an experience we women will never have: finding out later in life that we have a kid we didn't know we had. Just imagine!

I think it would be really keen, myself, and so I too am very happy for you TG! I thought the whole story was marvelous actually, and what I liked best about it is simply this:

He was happy and well-adjusted not having a kid, and when he found out he had one, he promptly moved to a NEW happy and well-adjusted position. That rules!

tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 8:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-29 17:10, tikivixen wrote:
That's an experience we women will never have: finding out later in life that we have a kid we didn't know we had.

....unless you're one of those women who gets pregnant and gives birth while in a coma!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 8:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-08 11:56, Kailuageoff wrote:
Kids.... They are great until they start smoking weed and skipping school and listening to rock music. And then there is the reckless driving, the unprotected sex, underage booze and the arrests.

That's when your kids tell themselves: "we are the people our parents warned us about" (just like we did).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 8:57 pm   Permalink

And then when they get older they get a chainsaw.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation