[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Pretzels
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Pretzels
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 2:50 pm   Permalink

I think pretzels are delicious. Especially Rolled Gold brand, I highly recommend.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 3:46 pm   Permalink

fresh, hot pretzel from a street vendor in new york with deli mustard on top.

Da Best

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 3:53 pm   Permalink

Trader Joe's has pretzels with peanut butter inside that are dipped into chocolate. They are epi-nar-nar!

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 3:55 pm   Permalink

They even have a dance named after it.
(If you don't know what the hell your doing on the dance floor.)
The Pretzel Dance!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 6:47 pm   Permalink

Being from Pennsylvania originally, I am a pretzel snob. Rold Gold are the Twinkies of pretzels.

Unique brand, Bachman and Snyders of Hanover, these are good pretzels.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 06:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-27 15:46, Monkeyman wrote:
fresh, hot pretzel from a street vendor in new york with deli mustard on top.

Da Best

You got that right!

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 7:28 pm   Permalink

You are all wrong, especially you, Bastard...Snyders suck! It's rolled gold or nothing.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 9:27 pm   Permalink

Fat Free too boot!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 09:59 am   Permalink

First of all, there is no pretzel called a "rolled gold"

It's a "rold gold".

And they are not even worthy of the name "pretzel".

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 12:36 pm   Permalink

Rolled / Rold, wutever....Thay ar werthy, they ar thay are thay ar! Ben's rite, thay ar fat freee. Pleez eksuse the speling

JimTandem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 1:29 pm   Permalink

Hey, formerly from the Philly area here also, love Snyders but nothing beats having a street vendor rip off a sheet of about 4 or 5 big soft pretzels with the rock salt all over em...man, getting hungry here!

View Profile of JimTandem Send a personal message to JimTandem  Email JimTandem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 6:10 pm   Permalink

utz 4 life!

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikinoobie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-29 9:33 pm   Permalink

Now everyone is talking about food, like pretzels. I like the pretzel sticks and we mix them with Chex and all these little things like raisins and sunflower seeds. It is a really good snack for watching movies at home. The big pretzels they serve at the zoo are really good, too! Especially after going to the exhibits all day - you can get really hungry and thirsty. It a pretty cool snack there, too!

View Profile of tikinoobie Send a personal message to tikinoobie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 05:04 am   Permalink

I am especially fond of pretzels dipped in chocolate. Chocolate covered pretzels = delicious goodness.

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 8:34 pm   Permalink

Hey all you pretzel products experts out there, I have a challenge for you. I heard from a friend who is originally from Baltimore that there is such a thing as ice cream cones made of pretzels. Perhaps they are a Maryland/Pennsylvania regional item?? I want to find a place to purchase these if they do exist. They sound so good! Can ya help a brother out?? Does anyone know of a store that carries them because I don't want to have to mail order them if I can find a retailer with them. I don't know a brand name or anything.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation