Tiki Central Forums Bilge Pretzels
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pretzels
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-02 20:34, 8FT Tiki wrote:
Hey all you pretzel products experts out there, I have a challenge for you. I heard from a friend who is originally from Baltimore that there is such a thing as ice cream cones made of pretzels. Perhaps they are a Maryland/Pennsylvania regional item?? I want to find a place to purchase these if they do exist. They sound so good! Can ya help a brother out?? Does anyone know of a store that carries them because I don't want to have to mail order them if I can find a retailer with them. I don't know a brand name or anything.

all walmart super centers should have these items in stock... ask your greeter for the bin-pick location... they'll know... chow down!

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 04:57 am   Permalink

Anyone dig those "Take 5" candy bars? They are loaded with pretzels! CRAZY!

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 9:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:
all walmart super centers should have these items in stock... ask your greeter for the bin-pick location... they'll know... chow down!

We checked our local store yesterday and they do not have them. And this store has only been open for about a month so it is as new as they come.

[ This Message was edited by: 8FT Tiki 2005-08-03 21:07 ]

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 09:27 am   Permalink

http://www.ushistory.org/tour/tour_pretzel.htm

Someone needs to open up a new one! Tiki Matt??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 11:51 am   Permalink

Excellent Ben! Maybe I can make a sub-page on website that's dedicated to the Pretzel, an online museum...Hmmm.....

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 10:22 pm   Permalink

I'm still looking for these darned pretzel cones. ANyone have any other leads for me? I got a real craving for them!
Thanks

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 2:20 pm   Permalink

One word: Pretzels with that powdered mustard crap on'em...D-lish. Also, I make a great German style pizza with mustard, bratwurst, and saurkraut on a PRETZEL CRUST!! I call it "Octoberfeast Pizza"!!! (patent pending, don't rip me off or I'll come to your house and make you drink a Mai-Tai using generic rum and Mrs. "T"s Mai-Tai mix...no lime.)

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-20 11:40 am   Permalink

For all you Pennsylvania people I present to you...

Turkey Hill Ice Cream with Chocolate Covered Snyders Pretzels... by the way I have been to the mountaintop!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation