FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 5th Annual Tiki Beach Festival - Long Beach, CA
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
5th Annual Tiki Beach Festival - Long Beach, CA
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 6:46 pm   Permalink

I know it's a bit early, but 3 weeks comes up pretty quick. The Tiki Beach Fest will be held Aug. 20 & 21. Last year was a blast! I'll be vending again and hope to see everyone.

More info here:
http://www.alfredosbeachclub.com/tiki_festival.htm

Visit www.tiki-mug.com for The Art of Polynesian Pop

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Matt 2005-07-31 18:47 ]

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 11:35 am   Permalink

YES! I hear Bamboozled Tiki Lights will be vending too!

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-05 1:33 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Sounds like another fun Tiki Weekend!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 08:53 am   Permalink

Hey Matt it,ll be another K@@L weekend see every one there .Time to ice the Coronas, Later

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-08-08 1:46 pm   Permalink

The Smokin' Menehunes will be playing at 2:30.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-08 1:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-08 13:46, Tiki_Bong wrote:

Sunday, right?!?

BTW--I will be there on Sunday (I work Saturday, so sadly, I will miss the luau...)

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 09:23 am   Permalink

I'm definately there

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 10:27 am   Permalink

I will be attending, but who are the vendors and what is the new, must buy now, limited edition whatever, gonna bring this out of the closet stuff that has not been offered at other venues. New Tiki Bar pix? New Mug Pix? New Tiki pix. Please, I want to leave massive amounts of cash for you vendors and want to know how much I must bring, and for what. Advertise here.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 10:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

Will see you there Bong!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-08-10 7:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-08 13:52, Dolphin Tiki wrote:
Quote:

Sunday, right?!?

BTW--I will be there on Sunday (I work Saturday, so sadly, I will miss the luau...)

Yeah, Sunday. Crazy Al and Squid should be in our line up that day.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 9:29 pm   Permalink

I am confused which day are we all going? Saturday or Sunday????Krustiki,please put this in perspective.???help...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-10 11:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-10 21:29, hiltiki wrote:
I am confused which day are we all going? Saturday or Sunday????Krustiki,please put this in perspective.???help...

Everyone who wants to attend the Luau should go on Saturday (I can't make it--I gotta work and I have a previous engagement that evening). The Luau is at 6pm.

I, along with anyone who wishes to see the Smokin' Menehunes play (everyone, basically), should go on Sunday. The Menehunes are on at 2:30pm.

Everyone who wants to have an entire tiki-filled beach weekend should go both days!

Dolphin Tiki

P.S. Hope to see everyone there on Sunday!!!

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 07:24 am   Permalink

Must get there early, Saturday to get the one of a kind, thingamawhat, or I will be living in eternal piranha tank forever being eaten to the bones in small little bites.
Must be there Sunday for the Smokin' something or another.
Too much information, circuits overloading, what's that funny smell, Oh it's me. Sorry Dave, I cannot do that.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 08:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-11 07:24, Krustiki wrote:
Must get there early, Saturday to get the one of a kind, thingamawhat, or I will be living in eternal piranha tank forever being eaten to the bones in small little bites.
Must be there Sunday for the Smokin' something or another.
Too much information, circuits overloading, what's that funny smell, Oh it's me. Sorry Dave, I cannot do that.

It's OK folks, I'm married to this guy I still don't know what he's talking about!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-12 11:16 pm   Permalink

Tiki beachfest is great venue to attend . Last year I sold a lot .Sorry that I cant vend and do live carving this year . I'm getting ready for my monthlong show at the LA county fair starting Sept 7th. I'll also be doing live carving there on Sundays (4 shows a day ).
Tiki-Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation