FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 5th Annual Tiki Beach Festival - Long Beach, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
5th Annual Tiki Beach Festival - Long Beach, CA
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-14 11:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-10 10:27, Krustiki wrote:
I will be attending, but who are the vendors and what is the new, must buy now, limited edition whatever, gonna bring this out of the closet stuff that has not been offered at other venues. New Tiki Bar pix? New Mug Pix? New Tiki pix. Please, I want to leave massive amounts of cash for you vendors and want to know how much I must bring, and for what. Advertise here.

Nothing limited edition, but I will be bringing out some vintage and some Tiki Farm oddities / retired.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 10:31 am   Permalink

Will vending be on Saturday and Sunday or Sunday only?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 10:39 am   Permalink

Looking for overnight accommodations?

Elvis slept here when he was in Long Beach in the 70's

http://www.seaportmarinahotel.com

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=16146&forum=6&2

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 6:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-16 10:31, Atomicchick wrote:
Will vending be on Saturday and Sunday or Sunday only?

Vending will be both days, stop by and say hi...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 6:36 pm   Permalink

Well which one is more exciting, since some of us work for a living and can't go both days. By exciting I mean more TC people around to mingle with???????????

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 8:38 pm   Permalink

Bummer.......I am out of town this weekend. All those who can attend should go, though. This is an event not to be missed. Last year was a blast! Have fun everyone.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-16 11:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-16 18:36, hiltiki wrote:
Well which one is more exciting, since some of us work for a living and can't go both days. By exciting I mean more TC people around to mingle with???????????

Hey, I have to work part of the weekend (Saturday), too! I'm right there with ya!!!

I hope this helps: It sounds to me like a few TCers will be there both days, but I think quite a few (including myself) definitely plan to be there on Sunday cuz that's when the Smokin' Menehunes are playing. I could be completely wrong, but I'm not getting the impression that a whole lot of TCers will be going on Saturday only.

However, if there are any people in particular you want to be sure to hook up with, I would suggest checking with those people individually or asking them to post which day they're going.

P.S. TikiTony--check your PM

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-17 10:55 pm   Permalink

For anyone who is going to be in the So Cal area this weekend.............Just a heads up

Also, the set up that was serving You drinks at the Shag wItH a TwIsT play, (void the tiki's) is avail @ 1/2 off for your pleasures.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-18 12:03 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know what time the festivities start Saturday Morning???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 1:16 pm   Permalink

The web site says that it is from sun up to sun down. I think The Whale Rider and I will be there on Saturday at around 10:00 or 11:00. Hope to see you all there!!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 12:47 pm   Permalink

hey you locals!!! I'll be carving on TIKI #100!!!!!!

that's right!!! just 100 tikis in 108 months of carving palm wood!! 9 years this month!

Come see the world's laziest tiki carver working on this historic tiki.
And sign up for the Charity Auction that will raise founds for Stroke victims!!
info here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=16137&forum=4&9
Your highest bid will be the reserve for the Ebay auction soon to come!!
see you TOMORROW!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-19 6:31 pm   Permalink

Alert!!!! WooHooWahine will be attending the TikiFest without SoccerTiki!!!! She may be a little shy, so give her a big "woohoo" when you see her lurking around the fest!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
traderchaz

Posted: 2005-08-21 3:24 pm   Permalink

Well, I just got back from the Tiki Beach Festival and I was a little disappointed. Not with the vendors that were there, that was all great. But the event was too small! I hoping there would be many more attending. According to Von Tiki the event was a lot bigger last year.

View Profile of traderchaz Send a personal message to traderchaz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-21 3:47 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Two thumbs up to all the vendors that helped make The Tiki Beach Festival Tiki-rrific!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 09:58 am   Permalink

We had a great time at the TB Fest the other day! And thanks for buying our crap! Can't wait for next year's!

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation