FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lucky Tiki this Saturday?
Lucky Tiki this Saturday?
DrMig

Posted: 2005-08-01 11:54 pm   Permalink

So I'm coming up to the L.A. area to see the Hot Snakes play at the Troubadour on Sunday ... with a side trip to the Valley the day before to visit my parents. By happy coincidence, my folks' house is just a couple of miles from the Lucky Tiki, so I'm planning to meet a friend there and check the place out after I've fulfilled my filial duties. Anyone want to stop by and hang out? I'm new to TC and I'm eager to meet some of you. I'll probably be there fairly early so I can soak up the decor before the place gets too crowded--if you're going to be there, PM me and I'll let you know how to spot me. I hope to make it to the Tikis and Terrors show as well, if the LT's drinks haven't flattened me by then. Hope to see you there ...

View Profile of DrMig Send a personal message to DrMig      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-05 10:40 am   Permalink

Oh, I thought this was "MIG" Mig, ape guy, Gorilla X extraordinaire...

Hey, just to make a friendly suggestion, there is already a guy known as Mig round these parts, one of the original members...you might confuse people by having the same name as him.

Hope this doesn't complicate things, or offend you.

Tikicutie

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-05 11:48 am   Permalink

Yeah, I noticed that the other day ... How's this one?

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation