FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Check out my new slide shows! Pg 3. 2/17/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Check out my new slide shows! Pg 3. 2/17/05
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 09:05 am   Permalink

Gman- I am sorry it took me song long to say "Thanks for the commet" Glad you like it.

Polynesicac-Mahalo bro! dig your signature, too funny. That cymbal playing monkey is loosly based on those crazy mechanical monkey that clashed cymbals together and screeched when you banged the top of it's head. They made a racket only a child could enjoy. I am still not sure what my Mom did with mine.

Pablus- The crazed mugs have been playin' in my studio and making me think of all kinds of good stuff to draw. Thanks for lookin.

Reverend B- Just don't go callin' me Vincent Van Golio. I plan on keepin' my ears.

Raffer- I think we had similar nightmares, only mine was in an schoolyard and the monkey was chasing me with a clenched fist of undone homework.

Hewey- I like a good blues tune also, Wang Dang Doodle being one of them. Doesn't Howler Monkey sing that song?

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 3:18 pm   Permalink

Hey folks,
Here is a link to a pretty neat slide show site. I put a bunch of my art there. You can even download the free player to your desk top and it will update as things are added. Check it out!!

Chongolio's Slide Show

And here is the link to my art and stuff for sale on eBay:

The Lost-isle Trading Post

Thanks for spockin'

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 4:53 pm   Permalink

Chong, Shweet stuff. Some of those bring back great memories. Glad to see you still cookin.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 5:03 pm   Permalink

Awesome pictures in this thread!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 6:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-18 09:42 ]

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation