FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hanford & Humuhumu in Seattle! Aug 19 - 24 (exactly!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hanford & Humuhumu in Seattle! Aug 19 - 24 (exactly!)
poi polloi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-06 5:01 pm   Permalink

Dang! You're going to arrive a week too late for Monkey Skull's Voodoo Lounge Party. Oh well, I guess we have to take what we can get. Oh, and don't get your heart set on Luau; I think it's still closed up after the change in management (back to its original owners, if I'm not mistaken).

[ This Message was edited by: poi polloi 2005-08-06 17:04 ]

View Profile of poi polloi Send a personal message to poi polloi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-08 1:39 pm   Permalink

Wheeeeee, Humu and Hanford!!!
YAY!!!
Can't wait to see you.
Everyone is invited to the Tractor on Sat Aug 20
also. Big ol Rockabilly shindig.
Woofmut may have talked me into taking donations
again this year. We'll see.
Hope to see y'all there!
I think Mig might even be coming up!
YAY!
Here's a link to the party flyer...
www.sweetpearockabilly.com
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 11:55 am   Permalink

ends up I'll be at benihana for dinner on Tuesday
night, but I'll try to hit ThaiKu afterwards.
Can't wait to see Humu and Hanford, and I hope
some of you other tiki folk make it out to the
Tractor saturday.
wheeeeee
pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 11:07 am   Permalink

Alright -- H & I are headin' out right now -- hope we'll get to see some of you tomorrow, or Tuesday (and I think there may be something percolating for Sunday?) -- at any rate, see you soon!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-19 3:08 pm   Permalink

YAY... and i'd love to host a happy hour or dinner here on Monday, if you're available! (unless I am the sunday thing.. we really haven't coordinated with one another!)

call, write, send carrier pigeons.. but get a hold of us!

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 4:12 pm   Permalink

Since Humuhumu and Hanford will be in town, I think it would be fun to organise a bit of home bar crawling on Sunday. The Shrunken Head Lounge (my home bar) is open and available for inclusion in such a function, should it happen, or if you wish to simply congregate here at some point.

Cheers.

-DJ Terence Gunn.

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 09:02 am   Permalink

Thanks so much for your kind offers of your home bar visits, but this is a pretty jam-packed visit for me -- even my Dad, who I haven't seen in 2 years, isn't going to get to see me until Monday night! The "Sunday percolation" was/is something Selector Lopaka & puamana and I had been thinking about doing at their Backyard Bali Hai. Life threw me a couple of major curveballs last night, and I'm thinking now that I might need to do something with just a few close friends that night. I really wish I had time to see everyone's cool places!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-20 9:48 pm   Permalink

i understand.. Family First (or is that Safety First, i forget) ~ our house is always open to you and Hanford ~ you have our number if time becomes available to pop in!

elicia & Todd

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 09:45 am   Permalink

Had a great time last night at Sweetpea's bash -- great to see the SeaTikis, Monkeyskull, and of course darlin' 'Pea! Woofmutt, we heard you were there, too, but we walked around looking for you twice and never did spot you, which was a bummer. We also had time to pop into Leilani Lanes, which is much cooler and tikier than my memory had led me to believe.

Looking forward to seeing folks on Tuesday!

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-22 09:46 am   Permalink

we'll see you good folks at Thaiku on tuesday ~ we'll be there around 7 ... mmmm good food, good music, good friends ~ who could ask for more?

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-22 8:59 pm   Permalink

If the Tuesday night plans at Fu Kun Wu change I wanna know before noonesque on Tuesday. Please.

No really, PLEASE, damn it.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-22 9:14 pm   Permalink

we're going, no matter what ~ as i have conveniently not prepared anything for dinner tomorrow night! bad wife!

tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 2:38 pm   Permalink

Me and the Mrs will be there with tales from last weekends
Tiki Fest in Long Beach. Did anyone tell Woofmutt that
tonight is cancelled? Woofmutt, you can catch a ride home
with us if you want, but if the Mrs is driving.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 3:29 pm   Permalink

okay, we on tonight, or no...
do I leave my friends bday dinner early and head
to Ballard?
Lemme know!
PEa

puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 3:35 pm   Permalink

Yep, everything is definitely still on for tonight, we'll be there about 7pm.
See everyone there !

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation