FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki waist basketball?
waist basketball?
Swinging Steak

Posted: 2005-08-05 3:30 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know where I can find a few "waist basketball" game sets for a party I'm planning? It is basiclly a belt with a basketball hoop attached with a ball tethered to a string. The jest of the game is to thrust or gyrate your hips to make the ball go into the basket. Great fun after a few drinks in a mixed crowd.

Steak

View Profile of Swinging Steak Send a personal message to Swinging Steak      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-05 15:30, Swinging Steak wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a few "waist basketball" game sets for a party I'm planning? It is basiclly a belt with a basketball hoop attached with a ball tethered to a string. The jest of the game is to thrust or gyrate your hips to make the ball go into the basket. Great fun after a few drinks in a mixed crowd.

Steak

I don't know where yer from , pardner, but that is TOO kinky for us! We are a bunch of clean, wholesome folk here!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swinging Steak

Posted: 2005-08-05 3:51 pm   Permalink

mrsmiley......

I'm bout hundred miles south of you. Monterey Bay area. Kinky? Maybe on the edge. Waist basketball....Watch or try once.....I dare you.

Steak

View Profile of Swinging Steak Send a personal message to Swinging Steak      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 3:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-05 15:51, Swinging Steak wrote:
mrsmiley......

I'm bout hundred miles south of you. Monterey Bay area. Kinky? Maybe on the edge. Waist basketball....Watch or try once.....I dare you.

Steak

Lead me not into temptation...Everyone would have to wear chastity belts. Mai-tais and waist basketball--sounds like the beginnings of an ORGY!! How has society fallen so deeply?!?! I remember the good old days is which people went bowling for fun!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swinging Steak

Posted: 2005-08-05 4:08 pm   Permalink

mrsmiley.....

I'm with you. Funny you mentioned bowling. THONG bowling is right up there with waist basketball. Guess I'm just a "sport nut"

Steak:P

mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-05 4:45 pm   Permalink

Thong bowling is wrong!! This thread is evil and I am going to my Thomas Kincaid room to meditate on the peaceful paintings there!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation