[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki mugs listed on ebay
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki mugs listed on ebay
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-06 7:42 pm   Permalink

I've listed a few mugs on ebay... a Shag 2nd ed. Tunga-Toa, & a Don the Beachcomber head mug. There's also a Mobana monkey decanter too. Check 'em out here:

Trader Pup's Auction Listings

Thanks for putting up with my shameless ebay plug!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-06 8:16 pm   Permalink

Don Beachcmber...OH!, one mug on my "I ain't got, nor am I gonna get" list. Pup...you had a dupe of this? Lucky...

Well, it's on my watchlist...and in 'bout a week, my "I got outbid" list. Tres cool, beats the heck out of my "brown luau hut" mugs.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 12:26 am   Permalink

Who made the Don the Beachcomber mug you have up for auction?

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 08:00 am   Permalink

There aren't any production marks or stickers on the mug... maybe someone else here knows more about this piece?

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 08:07 am   Permalink

Pup,
That is one phallic decanter...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=732861674

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 08:11 am   Permalink

What? Its just a monkey stroking his banana.....

visit Traderpup.com

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 08:22 am   Permalink

Quote:
Its just a monkey stroking his banana.....

or
Purple Headed warrior
One Eyed Monster
Mushroom Tip

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 08:25 am   Permalink

Waaahhh.....

Another eBayer refusing to sell to us foreign folk! You're missing out on the $$$, Pup....our money is good!

Can I point out to all who don't ship overseas that it's incredibly easy to do so. Sticking on an airmail sticker takes half a second; the customs form takes 10. If someone wants it shipped surface, you don't even have to bother with the airmail sticker. You get your money in $$ via Paypal, and everyone's laughing.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 11:32 am   Permalink

I've had some difficulties with some international bidders in the past, so I usually list items with US shipping only.

I'd be happy to honor any Tiki Central member bids, regardless of shipping destination. I put some faith in my fellow Tc'ers.

So feel free to bid! (I'm assuming ebay won't have a restriction on your bid based on my shipping preferences)

Okay, Woody! This is the part where you feel guilted into placing a bid now!

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 4:21 pm   Permalink

We'll see!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 5:21 pm   Permalink

Is that a real beachcomber head, or one of the repros?

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 5:48 pm   Permalink

The only repro I'm aware of thats close is the Beachbum Berry mug offered by Bosko done in a similar style... the one I'm offering says Don the Beachcomber around the base.

If there's a company making repros, please let me know about them.

Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-11-07 6:01 pm   Permalink

Trader,

Why are you selling your Don mug? Did you have 2? I put my 2 cents on it. We'll see what happens.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-07 6:19 pm   Permalink

Well, Bong--

I blame you and Al for my mug liquidation sale.... seems you guys FORCED me to go to Oceanic Arts... and now I have a evil, dirty habit I have to support somehow... the creation of my Tiki lounge! Turning a messy, packrat garage into a poolside tropical paradise will take a few $$.

Besides, I always found the Beachcomber mug a bit of an oddball in my collection. Ya gotta collect what you love, otherwise, it all seems kinda pointless!

visit Traderpup.com

Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-11-09 11:00 am   Permalink

Trader Pup,

Speaking of which, how did the lamp from OA turn out?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation