FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music No-scratch vinyl lp player!
No-scratch vinyl lp player!
webwide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-11 11:14 am   Permalink

and it's only $7500 - what a steal

http://audioturntable.com/

View Profile of webwide Send a personal message to webwide  Email webwide Goto the website of webwide ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 1:06 pm   Permalink

Like we're s'posed to believe a laser can blow a Cylon warrior to hell and not do the same to the Supremes. Sounds fishy.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Numb Davey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 1:17 pm   Permalink

Pappy the Sailor:

Great Dennis Miller reference to laser blowing a Ceylon to hell. I almost feel outta my chair. Your lucky Sci Fi channel just brought the battlestar back or the kids would not have got the genius of the joke. Not a record geek, but love the humor man! Too funny. speaking of the Supremes, did you happen to catch the copper video feed of Ms. Ross after she tippled way too many in Tucson at a resort last year? Ouch, now the band can be called Diana Ross and the Extremes....ta dat da! Just flew in from Cleveland...man are my arms tired!

View Profile of Rum Numb Davey Send a personal message to Rum Numb Davey  Email Rum Numb Davey Goto the website of Rum Numb Davey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 4:14 pm   Permalink

Actually $7500 is just for deposit.You have to pay another $7500 after 10 days.Total of $14,000.Way too much for this record collector.

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 6:13 pm   Permalink

$14,000 and it can't even improve the quality on scratched vinyl? With the rough condition I find most exotica records in this would be a huge $14,000 disappointment! Hopefully the bank can put a "stop-payment" on the check I just threw in the mail!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
procinema29
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 9:55 pm   Permalink

No stylus? It's evil!!

View Profile of procinema29 Send a personal message to procinema29      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation