FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge What do you like that most people hate?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
What do you like that most people hate?
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-23 07:12, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Skunk smell.

+1. I love the smell of skunks, it reminds me of Pink Pearl erasers.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 1:23 pm   Permalink

A brief encounter with skunk scent ain't that bad. It reminds me of driving down a summer highway in eastern Washington and every now and then encountering the scent of a skunk that didn't make it across the road. But I wouldn't want the smell all over my dog.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-04 1:54 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 2:20 pm   Permalink

60s garage-punk 45s played on a turntable - and cranked up LOUD

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 2:48 pm   Permalink

The smell of the tire store; Peanut butter hamburgers; the movie The Coca Cola Kid starring a VERY young Eric Roberts AND Better Off Dead with John Cusack! The freakiest thing is I like picking at my teeth with a plastic toothpick until my gums bleed and/or hurt?!? WTF is WRONG with me!? LOL

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 2:49 pm   Permalink

AHHHH! I LOVE Capt Ron! LOL

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-04 3:58 pm   Permalink

Although I haven't seen it in years, wonder if I would still like it?

Hmmm, pic no show - I'll fix that when I get home. It's "The World According to Garp". 1982 Robin Williams, Mary Beth Hurt, Glenn Close, John Lithgow, Hume Cronyn, Jessica Tandy, etc.

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2009-12-04 17:20 ]

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 5:02 pm   Permalink

Tire stores do smell great. I also love the smell of new carpet and fresh paint.

New Converse used to smell really great. I dunno about the foreign made ones.

Oh yeah, I also dig patchouli and it seems to be on a lotta people's lists of hated perfume type scents.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 5:07 pm   Permalink

The smell of diesel trucks....and I finally figured out why....it reminds of being really small and going to Disneyland when the parking lot was in front of the park, and all those buses were pulling up...!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 5:19 pm   Permalink

Bagpipes!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 5:52 pm   Permalink

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-04 6:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-04 17:07, lucas vigor wrote:
The smell of diesel trucks....and I finally figured out why....it reminds of being really small and going to Disneyland when the parking lot was in front of the park, and all those buses were pulling up...!!

The smell of Diesel reminds me of Disneyland too.
but not the buses, the Train that goes around the park.
when you go into a tunnel, especially where the Dioramas are.

but I don't like the smell of diesel, it makes me want to hurl.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 01:27 am   Permalink

The smell of diesel reminds me of ski school - we'd get to the slopes and have to trudge behind all the running school busses - the exhaust was overwhelming. Woof - anything made with rubber (no - not THOSE kinds of rubber) is almost an erotic scent. I got a free mousepad in the mail at work once and it had that "new tire" smell. I rolled it up and put a rubberband around it and would sniff it at work once in a while! LOL Come on guys - you KNOW you have some weird attractions like that too! Feet? Fur? Feathers? Come on! COME ON!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 09:41 am   Permalink

[quote]What do you like that most people hate?[/quote}

Why hasn't anybody said
"my own farts" ?

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-05 09:52 am   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation