[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Fidel Castro celebrate 79 years on Earth, Today
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Fidel Castro celebrate 79 years on Earth, Today
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 1:21 pm   Permalink

It's no fun if you have permission.:grin:

Although this may be a good time to tell a Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski joke.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 11:28 am   Permalink

When that bastard finally does die, I want to dig him up and kill him again.

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 11:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-23 11:28, tikitortured wrote:
When that bastard finally does die, I want to dig him up and kill him again.

... yeah kill, kill, kill... yeah... yeah...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-24 9:06 pm   Permalink

Some people like skipping through the park with daffodils in their hand whistling a happy tune ignoring the evil that lurks around them...others choose to confront it and deal with it. Yeah.

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 09:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-24 21:06, tikitortured wrote:
Some people like skipping through the park with daffodils in their hand whistling a happy tune ignoring the evil that lurks around them...others choose to confront it and deal with it. Yeah.

... wow, what a bunch of malarkey... how bout confronting "evil" with some daffodils and a happy tune...

... what is evil, anyway... and does anyone care...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bombay
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-25 09:51 am   Permalink

In my country we do not tolerate evil. Read here to important story:

"The ogress Putana, a devourer of children, was sent to kill the infant Krsna; she assumed a charming form and let him suck her breast, which she had smeared with a virulent poison. But Krsna, pressing her breast hard with his hands, angrily drank out her life's breaths with the milk and killed her, having cut off her breasts." -- Srimad Bhagavatam (Bhagavata Purana) 10:6:1-44; Agni Purana 12; Brahma Purana 184; Harivamsa 50:22; Padma Purana 6:245; Visnu Purana 5:5.

If Lord Krsna had given flowers and song to Putana, Krsna would have been killed...

View Profile of Tiki Bombay Send a personal message to Tiki Bombay      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 10:11 am   Permalink

Unless they were poison flowers. Then when she sniffed them she'd have been like "Aaaaaahhh! Poison flowers!"

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 10:45 am   Permalink

Yeah, you've got it all figured out Alohabros, that's a rational way of looking at things. By the way, what color is the sky where you come from?

[ This Message was edited by: tikitortured 2005-08-25 10:47 ]

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 11:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-25 10:45, tikitortured wrote:
... By the way, what color is the sky where you come from?

[ This Message was edited by: tikitortured 2005-08-25 10:47 ]

.. blue skies, all day, everyday... light offshores & a-frames all day, everyday...

... life is pretty darn good, ole chum... don't let too much crap infect what is an otherwise killer gig...

... evil??? bah humbug... don't buy into any of that stuff... get's ya down...

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 4:01 pm   Permalink

God finally had enough and decided to end the world. However He wanted to warn the people.

He decided to call the three most influentialpeople of the world. He therefore summoned Bill Clinton, Fidel Castro and Bill Gates into one room and told them of His plan and to go out and inform the world.

President Clinton immediately appeared on CNN and told the U.S. "I have good news and bad news. The good news is, there IS a God. The bad news is He is going to end the world.

Fidel Castro went to the Communist network and told them. "I have bad news and worse news. The bad news is, despite what we have taught all these years, there IS a God. The worse news is, He is upset. He is about to end the world"

Bill Gates turned to the internet and informed the world. I have good news and better news... The good news is, God thinks I am one of the three most influential people on earth... the better news is this that..... I won't have to upgrade Windows XP........

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 4:06 pm   Permalink

Fidel Castro and his chauffeur were cruising along a country road in Las Villas one day when a pig ran out in front of their car. The chauffeur tried to avoid it, but couldn't, and the pig was killed.

The dictator ordered the driver to go to the farmhouse and explain to the pig's owners what had happened.

About an hour later the chauffeur staggered back to the jeep with his clothes in total disarray. He was holding a bottle of rum in one hand, a cigar in the other and smiling happily.

"What happened?" asked Fidel.

"Well", the chauffeur replied, "the farmer gave me the rum, his wife gave me the cigar and their beautiful daughter made mad, passionate love to me."

"My God Man, what did you tell them?" asked Fidel.

The driver replied, "I am Fidel Castro's chauffeur and I just killed the pig."

Tiki Rotterdam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 5:06 pm   Permalink

I'd rather have Fidel in my Tikibar than Bush.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2005-09-20 17:07 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2005-09-20 17:23 ]

View Profile of Tiki Rotterdam Send a personal message to Tiki Rotterdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation