FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events running with the tikis! Finish Pics!! pg 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
running with the tikis! Finish Pics!! pg 3
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 12:27 pm   Permalink

Great photos Al! Congrats on being the highest fund raiser.
That is the coolest finish line I've ever seen.
Best to ya!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 12:38 pm   Permalink

see ya tonight at kona!!!?

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 1:09 pm   Permalink

I have to work. I will be in HB after Xmas. Hope to connect with ya.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 2:25 pm   Permalink

Awesome. Congrats on the finish. Let us know if you become addicted to running these things.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-12-17 5:44 pm   Permalink

Dude, that is seriously too cool for words. Excellent job being the #1 fund raiser and for completeing the marathon, that's gotta feel good. Not only was it all for a good cause, but it looks like you had a BLAST! Shall we do a tiki central team next year?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 6:04 pm   Permalink

Crazy Al-
Only you can make an event like a marathon look like fun!!! Congratulations to both you and Lizzy on finishing!!! And thanks for the great pic's!!!
Love,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-17 18:06 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 8:03 pm   Permalink

Congrats! Did something similar for asthma but for nowhere near as far. Good job.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-17 10:00 pm   Permalink

You went to BK in the middle of a MARATHON?????? I don't even know what to say about that!

(Although Mr. P and I stopped for giant greasy burgers, shakes and fries one day on the the AIDS ride....)

I'm so proud of you two, you finished, and you raised a bunch of money for a great cause, and you've proved to yourself and everyone who you tell about it, that you really can do anything you set your mind to! Yeah!

I hope we win the tiki!
xoxox
the Pineapples

[ This Message was edited by: mrs. pineapple 2005-12-18 10:44 ]

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 02:19 am   Permalink

WOWW!!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 10:42 am   Permalink

Been putting it off, but now is the hour! We made our donation today. Still a chance at the raffle?

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 10:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-07 22:51, crazy al wrote:
>> it's not whether you win or lose or finish, it's how much money you raise
xoxox
the Pineapples

Boy' am i glad you said that!!
when this all started, I thought..."walk a Marathon, no problem... raise $4000, holy crap"

But with the great folks we have in the tiki community, found raising turns out not to be the hard part!!Thanks again ALL! I should have $6000 with the final moneys going in..... $2000 more then i was asked to raise... and I'm the top Fund raiser for the group going to Hawaii!!

Still amazed you raised $6k for the charity. Is there another charity sending the top fund raiser to Hawaii you can enter?

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation