FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Cigar Branded Rums under a veil of smoke
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Cigar Branded Rums under a veil of smoke
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-07 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-02 21:17, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
I am a cigar smoker. Legal red dot Montes, legal fake yellow black band Montes and the ones that may or may not be one or the other with out actually saying that they are legal or not legal and at the same time trying to make it difficult to understand if I am saying that they may or may not be legal or or illegal as I wouldn't actually know the differance...

Interesting bump NoNaMe. Spectacular run-on sentence too.

I think you meant to refer to legal Dominican "Red Dot" Cohiba not Montecristos. I did however notice the Rum appears to be packaged featuring the exclusive Cohiba Cohiba and black logo with the black and white checkered band so Cubano on crappy knockoff cigars. Can anyone say "international copyright yellow"? Anyway as one of your snootiest of cigar friends, I'd let you burn my tonsils with shitty counterfeit rum anyday. What are friends for?

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-07 8:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-02 21:17, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:... I do know when an alcohol burns with little flavor though. This Monetecristo 12 year rum does just that.

I have found, in general, that anything that relys on a name brand to promote itself is usually lacking in some key element.

But, having said that..... I am still curious.

You said you tried the 12 year? Can you describe its flavor profile? And in words that are more descriptive than "whatchoutthatshothooyaathatisgoingtohurtlaterontonightihopeidontbarfandhavetotastethistuffgoingtheotherway......" You say you are not a taster, but non-tasters usually come up with the best descriptions of a liquor.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation