Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Bambi Molesters
The Bambi Molesters
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-16 8:47 pm   Permalink

Has anyone else ever heard of these guys? I did a search on TC, and nothing came up. I happened across some MP3s on an instro sight and they're awesome. I ended up grabbing one of their CDs and it's great. They nail the 60s surf sound and have a really cool spy flavor to boot. Highly recommended.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF MOTHRA 2005-08-16 20:48 ]

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-17 10:16 am   Permalink

The Bambi Molesters are hands down the best surf band from Croatia! I think they toured Europe a couple years ago opening for some big name band (something like R.E.M.). They've got 3 cds that I know of, and all have a great sound. website

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreakBear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 10:14 pm   Permalink

Yes! Absolutely! The Bambi Molesters! The name made me think twice... but these guys definitely rock!!! Thanks for making me aware of them!

Have you heard of Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet?

View Profile of FreakBear Send a personal message to FreakBear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation