FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving new! fused glass collegiate tiki!***(page 3)***
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
new! fused glass collegiate tiki!***(page 3)***
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 7:43 pm   Permalink

Cool John. Nice quick turn around too.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 11:36 pm   Permalink

GREAT work, john - That's going to look fine around Crazy Exoticat's neck!!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-14 06:26 am   Permalink

Excellent job John, I'm sure Exoticat is going to be very HappyHappyhappy.
Perfect interpretation and super fast turnaround.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 2:16 pm   Permalink

thanks guys! the tiki shipped wednesday so hopefully by the end of the week it'll be delivered.
-keeping my fingers crossed-hope she likes it
-john

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 10:48 pm   Permalink

I only have computer access in Olympia right now and not where I'm moving to yet, but it will be the first NEW tiki to christen Hutikihi II on the Island! I'm in and out right now so hopefully I'll be here the day it arrives. Thanks again, John!

p.s. Sam, I'm only crazy when around you!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 11:22 pm   Permalink

Speaking of tikis and crazy, on Tuesday I drove down I-5 with some of my Tikis in my window forcing people in other cars to look at them:

You should be able to find three tikis in the photo, two out of three have their tongues hanging out. I did have a trucker honk and give me one of those creepy finger waves. I don't know what it meant and don't want to know.

The big one I got at the Swap Meet in Honolulu last December (yes I carried that heavy b**stard all around while we walked the vast expanse of stuff that seemed to go on for miles) and he's perfect for backlighting but hasn't had that experience yet. He will soon. The one by the roll-bar was a thrift store find and the one to the right of that was an old eBay find. I didn't have time to properly pack them so figured why not let people enjoy them, eh?

(This photo was taken on the ferry while out on the water.)

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 10:13 pm   Permalink

The tiki arrived on Saturday right before we headed out of town and is now at my new place. It's a little piece of art so will go in the Tiki display case instead of tucked in with the jewelry when not in use. Thanks again, John--it's great!

john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 4:42 pm   Permalink

COOL! im so happy you like the tiki!
-john

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 02:09 am   Permalink

Here is the newest custom order tiki wall hanging. The tiki family at the beach.. It is a wall hanging and measures 10"x5"
-john

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 5:54 pm   Permalink

Nice and cute man. Cool

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 10:07 pm   Permalink

Wow , that is amazing . These keep getting better and better

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 01:25 am   Permalink

thanks everyone!
here is the other custom piece, they wanted a hula tiki with cowboy boots and a photographer tiki. this one also measures 10"x5"
-john

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 07:43 am   Permalink

It looks cool, but Im interested as to the cowboy boots and the camera...

john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 09:07 am   Permalink

thanks! as far as the boots and camera, thats what the customer wanted. on a custom order i can pretty much do anything as requested (within reason )
-john

john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-25 11:38 pm   Permalink

here is sun devil tiki!, i made him for the asu alumni artwalk. the picture dosent reflect the school colors as well as i would have liked but it definetly has the maroon and gold.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation