FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Travellin' Tiki coming to SF, Wed Sept 14--drinks?
Travellin' Tiki coming to SF, Wed Sept 14--drinks?
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 10:33 am   Permalink

Hey everyone. I'm coming down to SF for the Tiki Art Now II show with my parents, & we'll be arriving on Wedneday the 14th. Anyone down for drinks that night? I thought it might be nice to hit a tiki bar & maybe see a few familiar faces before Friday's show (and meet new people too by all means!) I think my parents would REALLY appreciate the Tonga Room if its open, although I know it is a tad pricey... Don't know how things will pan out, but let me know if you feel like you might want to get into the weekend tiki spirit a little early that week!

Heather

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-25 10:46 am   Permalink

The Tonga Room is open. Are you going to the Ape show on Thursday Night at the Make Out Room in SF??
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299

Posted: 2005-08-25 10:48 am   Permalink

Tonga room has a GREAT happy hour from 5-7 pm during the week - great little appetizer buffet for around $7 per person - it's the best happy hour deal in town. You guys should definitely try to hit that~

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-26 6:52 pm   Permalink

Cool. Thanks! I'll probably just hit the Tonga Room for a low key eve on Wed. I didn't even know APE was playing thursday! (I'm SO out of the loop with this stuff...) Sounds like just the thing to kick off the weekend with. Is there a TC thread about the APE show or more info somewhere?

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2005-09-13 6:03 pm   Permalink

Have fun. Don't forget about the new Trader Vics at 555 Golden gate in Sf

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation