FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge What Movie are You?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
What Movie are You?
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 01:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-26 08:07, FLOUNDERart wrote:

FLOUNDER you lucky mutha, I got the Raiders Of The Lo... movie. I think something must have gone seriously awry somewhere here. I should have definately been a River's Edge, Natural Born Killers, Andy Warhol's Bad kinda guy.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 06:57 am   Permalink

I won't take the test, no I won't, I already know that I am Tarzan, yes, Tarzan I am.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
saxotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 2:34 pm   Permalink

For those of you who haven't seen "Sunset Blvd."...it is one of the best movie's of all time, Billy Wilder's noir masterpiece. It's got about a 1000 classic lines of dialogue.You really should see it." Ready for my close up now, Mr. de Mille."

View Profile of saxotica Send a personal message to saxotica  Email saxotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 5:27 pm   Permalink

My favorite Sunset Blvd line:

"I needed a loan so I hit up a couple of yes-men at Paramount. To me they said no."

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mahalomo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-28 4:33 pm   Permalink

Raiders

View Profile of mahalomo Send a personal message to mahalomo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-30 01:36 am   Permalink

Darnit! I wanted to be Eraserhead!

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-02-10 12:38 am   Permalink

Okay, so the first time I got "Apocalypse Now". The second time I was a bit more honest and got "The Shining". Now a few years later I get "Wuthering Heights"? I need a drink...

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-10 07:01 am   Permalink

Apparently I'm Angelheart.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-10 07:15 am   Permalink

Mr.Smith goes to Washington

I guess I need to watch that movie someday...maybe not...okay I guess so...well it sounds boring so - no...but if the quiz matched me with that alright...I can't stand old movies..............!?!

PS - I took the 45 question test. I'm gonna do the minimum and see what it comes up with.

tiki since '67!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiG 2010-02-10 07:16 ]

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-10 11:48 am   Permalink

Apparently I am Platoon - an anxious foot soldier on the battlefield of life, seeking to avoid danger and preserve my security.

I don't sound very fun or exciting do I?

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-12 6:34 pm   Permalink

This is is a trick question, right?
13) I am too trusting or too suspicious.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-14 9:09 pm   Permalink

Good fight, good laughs, and Brad tattooed ... A treat!

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 11:29 pm   Permalink

Hmm...

...Mr. Smith Goes to Washingtion...

...'never saw it...

...should.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 11:57 pm   Permalink

Gigli ?

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-28 10:21 am   Permalink

I got Mr. Smith... the first time (funny cuz last night I was doing a Jimmy Stewart impersonation) and Easy Rider the second time (funny cuz I'm an alcoholic ACLU lawyer).

But since it generates a different set of questions each time you take the test and each set leads to a different answer how the hell are we supposed to know which movie we really are? I think the lesson to be learned is that there's a little bit of every movie in all of us. And this test is really kinda dumb.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation