FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events House of Tiki party with the Smokin' Menehunes!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
House of Tiki party with the Smokin' Menehunes!!
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 11:51 am   Permalink

dang! a real Tahitian dancer from Tahiti to dance for my tiki........

(pic art direction by the Baxdog)
Tiki#100 loves his Philippine brotha'sss... Go buy Em!!
$60 off my larger 24" Tiki#13 design!!!(no teeth) $100 it's yours!

ARTY LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2005-09-04 11:53 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 1:53 pm   Permalink

A BIG MAHALO to Wes and the House of Tiki for your Hawaiian hospitality & for the awesome gift yesterday. Tina & I had a great time seeing the old school of Tiki, like the Boo Tribe, the Baxdog ohana, Biff, Crazy Al carving away, and some new folks I had not met before. It was also awesome to see Tiki Bong & Spike of the Smokin Menehunes (sorry I missed your show -- catcha next time)!

Thank you all for your well wishes. It feels good to get back to the Tiki routine and a sense of feeling normal again.

See you all soon.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-06 07:42 am   Permalink

Thanks to all who came down and of course all those who were there in spirit who couldn't make it. We all had a great time listening to the Menehunes and Chief Tama and Roger. We also raised over $1000.00 for the hurricane relief effort selling shave ice and raffle tickets for the big tiki giveaway. Jerry Smith is the proud winner of a six foot acacia wood "Shaka Tiki". Congratulations Jerry!!!! Thanks also to Surf City catering for the "onolicious" grinds. Good Mai Tais too thanks to Teresa (Kilohana mama). What a way to celebrate our 4 year birthday!! Mahalos for all your support!!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-06 9:16 pm   Permalink

I think there's been a mistake. I'm sure you meant to call me regarding the winning ticket. I even had a dream I won it! Can you check that again?

Thanks! We had a lovely afternoon on Saturday with our little tikis in tow! It was a true success because they did not break one thing! We got some awesome treasures! Love the Tiki lighter! Spent the rest of the weekend drinking Wild Berry Mojitos out of our new mugs. We had never visited your "House" previously, but were very impressed with your collection! Coming up with more landscaping ideas.

Thanks again!

BTW~~~The Smokin Menehunes were just that....Smokin!

[ This Message was edited by: cyntiki 2005-09-06 21:17 ]

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 10:22 pm   Permalink

Mahalos Cyntiki! Sorry your name wasn't picked! HOWEVER!!!! We had such an amazing response to our charity raffle, that we have decided to do it again! I will put up another tiki (this time a very cool Reitveld tiki) and all the proceeds will go DIRECTLY to the victims. We are selling each ticket for two dollars or 15 for twenty bucks! You can purchase them at the shop or even over the phone! We will announce the winner at the end of the month. Please call for details. Thank you for your support and your kokua towards the people who need our help! Wes

OKOLE MALUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation