FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana where is Martiki with my painkillers???
where is Martiki with my painkillers???
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 11:54 am   Permalink

So, the little Pineapple is 2 days late and mom had to pay $24 just to post this message in Beyond Tiki for fear it would be deleted for not being tiki enough, or worse, read by the riff raff...just kidding HumuFord I joined for the good of TC, even before the labor pains set in...

It seems we're in labor, and it kind of hurts, for about 30 seconds, every 8 minutes or so, I hear it gets worse. The pamphlet we got from the birthing class says this can last up to 36 hours! MARTIN??????

Anyway - I paid my Grand Membership and soon, you'll be subjected to pictures of the little Pineapple hahahahahahaa.

mrs. pineapple

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 11:56 am   Permalink

YAY! Hang in there, both of you -- can't wait to hear the Stork Report!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-31 11:58 am   Permalink

Congrats on the imminent arrival of baby Pineapple!
Hope the delivery goes smoothly~

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 12:55 pm   Permalink

Oh!! I am sending the best thoughts and mental pain blockers now in mass quantities!

Only three words of wisdom I can give to you at this point...Breathe breathe breathe!

Cannot wait to see the lil 'neapple!

Best wishes for a smoooooth delivery!!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-31 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-31 11:54, mrs. pineapple wrote:

It seems we're in labor, and it kind of hurts, for about 30 seconds, every 8 minutes or so, I hear it gets worse. The pamphlet we got from the birthing class says this can last up to 36 hours! MARTIN??????

Best wishes to both you, tiki-bot, & soon to be mini-pineapple! Hope you have a short labor time!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 06:17 am   Permalink

Just keep thinking of the pain killing Mai Tais you'll be able to have after the little pineapple is born. Best wishes for good health to you and the baby.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-09-01 07:26 am   Permalink

Crap on a stick! I was at work! And again today!

Check those PMs if you can...

Go giant baby pineapple!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-09-01 08:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-01 06:17, Urban Tiki wrote:
Just keep thinking of the pain killing Mai Tais you'll be able to have after the little pineapple is born. Best wishes for good health to you and the baby.

Ummm, not recommended if she plans on breastfeeding...

Nevertheless. Here's wishing Mrs. Pineapple, TikiBot and Baby Pineapple the best!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 08:45 am   Permalink

I hope all is well over there and Congrats Mrs. Pineapple and TikiBot!!! I can't wait to meet the Little Pineapple at the next Oasis. Hang in there!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-09-01 12:53 pm   Permalink

Best of luck. Remember, "hee hee hoooo". Or is it, "hoo hoo heeee"? Either way, hope all goes well!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2005-09-01 1:28 pm   Permalink

two big words
epidural anesthesia

thinking of you.. remembering sitting on the beds at Oasis Room Crawl wtih you, just chatting the day away...

hugs

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 8:39 pm   Permalink

Good luck, my dear!!!

Can't wait to hear the news and see Le Petit Pineapple!!!

much love,

"Crazy Auntie" tikivixen, to the kidlets

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-02 08:32 am   Permalink

So? Any Little Pineapple news? All the best to the whole family. WOW!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation