FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » Tiki-Bot & Mrs. Pineapple... Congratulations!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki-Bot & Mrs. Pineapple... Congratulations!!!!
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 10:47 am   Permalink

Ok, here's the obligatory shout-out for a photo of the baby...

a) In a Fez
b) Beside a Tiki Mug
c) Face down on the bar beside an empty bottle

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 12:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-05 10:47, tikifish wrote:

a) In a Fez
b) Beside a Tiki Mug

Tiki-Bot is working on these, he did bring a tiki mug to the hospital for a picture, but since nothing about baby pineapple's arrival went as planned, it too fell by the wayside.

Thanks for all the lovely thoughts, it was all a little overwhelming! But we're home, and getting settled, and pretty happy about the boy, he's really cute. I also think most babies look like Harry Truman for the first few weeks, but the C-section spared his lovely features he looks like his daddy!

Tiki-Bot took him for a walk today, to check out the neighborhood, and see if he can figure out the stroller! I'm in bed for 2 weeks (sigh....) and Mr. P-Bot is home for 3 weeks to take care of us. He's doing great so far, I feed the baby, and he does everything else!

We got as one of our shower gifts, 4 dinners catered by the wonderful Tiki-Go-Go, (Kelly Hawkes) who also catered the Tiki Art Now opening reception. SO I'm sitting in bed, typing this and every hour or so the lovely smells wafting up from the kitchen change! If you ever need a caterer in The Bay Area, she's great!

So, to answer a few questions, yes we have aloha wear for him, quite a bit! You know when you get married at Tiki Oasis, and the family knows you have a house full of tiki, they buy anything and everything with tikis or pineapples...Gymboree had some cool Tiki rompers, and we got every one of them. We also got a little Hilo Hattie set (shorts and top) for next summer. And a very cool retro vintage tiki fabric shirt for when he's bigger. But so far one of my favorite outfits is a pair of Pirate board shorts and t-shirt for next summer! arrrrrrrrr. Most of the clothes are huge, so we're just trying to keep his pants on until he gains a few pounds! Then the fashion shows will start!

OK - I should nap, but before I go, I want to thank whoever is responsible for PJ Nohands, I almost burst a suture when I saw this! brilliant!
xoxox
mrs. P

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 12:51 pm   Permalink

What a cute little keke!

Welcome to the world, Carter and congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Pineapple!

Wishing you a quick recovery Mrs. Pineapple and much love from the Stentiki ohana.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-10 5:48 pm   Permalink

Congratulations!!!
Jauna and I are very happy for all three of you, and glad to hear you're all home safe and secure. Great pics-What a cutie- thanks for posting. We look forward to meeting Carter in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
We can certainly sympathize with you on the labor ordeal. Ours was similar, and it's one of the main reasons we're holding at one kid!
Now, get off the computer and go enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Fiona says he's cute too!!

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 5:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-05 10:47, tikifish wrote:

a) In a Fez
b) Beside a Tiki Mug

One down, two to go...

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 5:15 pm   Permalink

Blech.
Why subject that wonderful child to something as grotesque as a TIki Bob?
Might as well put one of these next to him:

http://www.puppetterrors.com/index6.htm

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 5:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-12 17:15, pablus wrote:

Blech.
Why subject that wonderful child to something as grotesque as a TIki Bob?

I guess I thought Danny's Shrunken Head mug would be more in the grotesque category than Tiki Bob.

Two down:

"In" a fez....

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 6:16 pm   Permalink

OMG!!! That is too funny!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 8:37 pm   Permalink

That's gonna be one tikified kid! Congratulations!!

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 11:37 am   Permalink

I'll say it again - that is one great looking kid!!!!!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 12:27 pm   Permalink

I'm cryin' here, but in a good way! It looks like the little pina-Carter-bot needs one of these.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 5:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Man - they were like 2 weeks past the due date! That's a looooong gig.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Not only does he share my birthdate but I was also 2 weeks late. Only no c section.
I guess I am more of a "section 8'" (8ft) ok hahaha
Anyway, well done to you both and I know you will enjoy having the little Virgo man in your home.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-14 3:32 pm   Permalink

ok- mr. tiki-bot has put together a web page of carter's entry into the world. He really is that cute

http://www.tikibot.com/carter/carter.html

ps - we never let him sleep on his tummy, I was sitting in the room pumping the boobs in the last picture

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 07:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-14 15:32, mrs. pineapple wrote:
ps - we never let him sleep on his tummy,

I also hope you never let him sleep in a Giants' uniform. I'm looking for a nice Padres uni for the Piña-Niño, the classic Baby-poop Brown & safety Orange one!
Quote:

On 2005-09-14 15:32, mrs. pineapple wrote:
I was sitting in the room pumping the boobs in the last picture

TMI! TMI!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 4:59 pm   Permalink

Funny, he cries every time we put him in the Giants Uniform. We think he's worried they'll want him to pitch a few late innings

As for the boob, at least we didn't post that picture...

mrs. pineapple

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation