FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Ebay for PJ! Buy or Sell and Help Out Purple Jade
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Ebay for PJ! Buy or Sell and Help Out Purple Jade
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 11:54 am   Permalink

Here ya go PJ... letting go of some rarities!

PubTiki Moai Tiki Mug!

SIGNED Martin Denny Afro-Desia album!!!

or search ebay for 'PJ Nohands'... I may be adding a few more listings

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 12:14 pm   Permalink

I just listed one of my exclusive ClubTiki mugs on ebay for the PJ fund. The auction starts at 7:30 pm, but you can view it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7710919798

I only have a handful of these, so now's a great time to get one before there are no more, and to help out a fellow TCer!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 3:00 pm   Permalink

Here's a couple more:

for your 50's modern patio:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6206335810&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

and some lucky *nice person* is gonna get my favorite PINK genuine vintage, near-mint 1950's sunglasses:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6206335810&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

ZAZZ!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 3:04 pm   Permalink

Oops, only 2 barometers do I see there!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 6:31 pm   Permalink

I would very much like to donate a Maikai Gents fun package to help Purple jade, but am very computer and eBay ignorant (I'm just amazed that I can post here!). If one of our close personal friends would like to help by putting the auction up, I'll provide the merchandise and shipping. Any folks interested in helping me with this, please e-mail me (Private messages don't get checked too often.). Mucho Mahalo.

-Iuka Grogg

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 6:41 pm   Permalink

whoopsie...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5422762283&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 6:43 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7710927142

Polynesian Village mugs find a new purpose in life... as quasi-lanterns!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-04 9:30 pm   Permalink

TF, you should try those with the clear cup tealights! You'll never go back to the metal cup ones again for glass holders!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 07:55 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4765082318
Uncle Tiki CD! It's a different kind of loud, all right!

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 08:01 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5238677637

I picked this game up yesterday expressly for Ebay 4 PJ. Now the lushes have something to bid on!

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 6:16 pm   Permalink

How about this idea. I will put a lot of 200 single Hukilau swizzles sticks on Ebay with a $1 opening bid. The winners will not actually get the swizzle as the shipping would eat the money. Instead, the swizzles would be taken with me to Hukilau and put in drinks served as a reminder. That way, people can donate whatever they want from $1 on up. The only money lost would go to Ebay and PayPal. Every penny raised would just be sent to PJ, no questions asked.

I could even make it a 3 day auction so it could be wrapped up very soon and help would arrive that much quicker.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-05 16:16, Swanky wrote:
How about this idea. I will put a lot of 200 single Hukilau swizzles sticks on Ebay with a $1 opening bid. The winners will not actually get the swizzle as the shipping would eat the money. Instead, the swizzles would be taken with me to Hukilau and put in drinks served as a reminder. That way, people can donate whatever they want from $1 on up. The only money lost would go to Ebay and PayPal. Every penny raised would just be sent to PJ, no questions asked.

I could even make it a 3 day auction so it could be wrapped up very soon and help would arrive that much quicker.

Creating a mug will take a long time. Selling it will too. And, asking for something in return for your charity cheapens it.

What a great idea Swanky, so are you going to do it? I'll be the first to donate! Of course I can't speak for PJ, but I do know that her being asked to design this mug has meant a lot to her, to be able to think about something other than her current situation for just a few minutes I would imagine has been a welcomed relief.

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-06 06:57 am   Permalink

Dawn,
Thanks for working to help and doing it. Getting it done.
I am going to see if Kiliki will promote it through Hukilau. Do an auction and not only put those swizzles in drinks at Hukilau, but have maybe a table for "Swizzles of Katrina Ohana Aid" and make it a donation. I think I have thousands of swizzles in the basement. If we can promote it, then hopefully everyone will know that the swizzle in the drink is a reminder of those who could not make it because of the storm. At this point, I have been unable to reach Mary Wahl. Calling her number either gets a fast busy or a "all lines busy" message.
The last week has got me and my house thinking about what we mean to each other and how much we have even though we live paycheck to paycheck (on a good month!) and we are struggling to figure out what we can do for people in our modest way. 1,000s of people showed up at our churches and civic center this week here in Knoxville. Cots to sleep on in a room with 500 other people... Man. It's rough. We do what we can locally and hope to help who we can, who we know nationally.
There are 4 people on the Hukilau guest list who I assume are effected. PJ of course, Mary and Armead in Metarie who are not on TC but have been to Hukilau and other events, and a guy in Gulf Shores who I do not know. Regardless of what they lost or did not lose this week, this week has cost them money. I think I can cut something out and send some money and be just fine. Far better than if I was in the Gulf shore area...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-06 09:51 am   Permalink

Your swizzle stix is a great idea Swanky, please let us know when we can make our bids!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 12:23 am   Permalink

I posted these for my pals! remember every little bit goes to PJ!

The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-09-07 00:42 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation