FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Ebay for PJ! Buy or Sell and Help Out Purple Jade
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Ebay for PJ! Buy or Sell and Help Out Purple Jade
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 5:04 pm   Permalink

Just a gentle bump here. While you're looking around, be sure to catch this auction before it closes in a few hours:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4766100059=1e=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Have a little gander, read the description, think of the goodness that will result in your bid... and then BID. Oh, and be sure to notice how darling Mr. Wersmo Derinc looks modeling one of our t-shirts. Mahalo.

-I. Grogg

[ This Message was edited by: Iuka Grogg 2005-09-13 18:00 ]

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 5:24 pm   Permalink

Meow! *bump* Mrrp??

Lotta my 'zazz'/nohands auctions ending in the next few hours too...

let's make little Miss Nohands PURRR!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-14 10:03 pm   Permalink

Ebay 4 PJ was a super idea Tikifish! I just want to thank everyone who participated in my "Ebay 4 PJ" auctions. My little auctions alone raised 189.58 with just 7 items. Plus with me matching the Gecko mug sale puts the total at 266.36!
And thats not including the Maikai Gents CD auction I posted for Judd. If you add that sale the total comes to 299.36!
WOW!
I am stunned! Thanks for helping me help a friend TC! Many MAHALOS Everyone!!! I'll be posting more soon...

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki 2005-09-14 23:15 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 04:54 am   Permalink

The second wave of crazy auctions begins! I'll try to find something for everyone...

Something for the mixologists!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4575719041

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 05:02 am   Permalink

Something for the ladieeees! Reyn Spooner Dress!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5425690432

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-15 05:08 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7713151518

A must-have item for every tiki bar - you're not Zazz unless you have a big wooden fork and spoon!

tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 2:07 pm   Permalink

Dang! We're at almost $200 here! I'm still waiting for a couple of payments and then I'll send it all on!

Thanks so much to those of you who bid...especially Ms Eel who got a Deel!

xo tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-17 03:57 am   Permalink

Im closing in on 300... woohoo! Thanks to everyone who bid so far - Tikikahuna, FreddieFreelance, Eel, Sugarcaddydaddy, Johnnydollar, Utopian Dreem, TikiWahine, Virani, Traderpup, and others who didn't tell me their TC names but are awesome nonetheless. THANKS!

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-18 4:26 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4576655419

For all you knerds out there who gots the book learning, here's another auction. By now you may have seen the pics of PJ's house so you know our gal needs to replace everything... so BUY THIS BOOK!

Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-18 4:45 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2007-01-02 13:56 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 11:00 am   Permalink

I've got my only remaing Haole(sp?) Tiki mug somewhere....my sole mug designing excursion. I'll sign it and put it up for the cause. I saw those pics of the damage...I am stunned...I wish Jade and her family the best.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 9:04 pm   Permalink

bumpy bumps

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 11:46 am   Permalink

Freeky Tikis Monster Mugs set #85 for PJ. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7714468328&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
PJs carvings ROCK!!! Let's get her studio equipped again!
Peace,
Squid

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 10:43 am   Permalink

Only a few hours left on the Kon Tiki Book! Bump!

MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-07 11:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-21 11:46, squid wrote:
Freeky Tikis Monster Mugs set #85 for PJ. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7714468328&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
PJs carvings ROCK!!! Let's get her studio equipped again!
Peace,
Squid

As many of you may know, Squid is not only our #1 sculptor but one of my best friends. On the "PJ Katrina mug" general ledger, there is a line item for Squid for doing the sculpt. Dave Cohen normally does sculpts for very reasonable prices for me at around... a lot more.

Dave, aka Squid, without a pause did the PJ sculpt, without even knowing Christi at...
$100 after hearing the story...
This was essentially his material cost and the cost to spend the time to cast the wax and nothing more.
THANKS SQUID... that's an additional major fundage to PJ!!
Mahaloz,
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2005-12-07 23:48 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation