Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki-fied bamboo --rattan bicycle on ebay
tiki-fied bamboo --rattan bicycle on ebay
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-09 4:51 pm   Permalink

FYI:A bamboo-rattan covered bicycle is up on ebay for auction. See item #733547900.

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-09 7:25 pm   Permalink

wow, thats is too cool, if it was a beach cruiser I'd be bidding right now, but gives me more Ideas for the bike im working on, I wonder if thats just wood paint on the fenders or real wood?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=733547900

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMikey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-09 7:29 pm   Permalink

Absolutely amazing! Mind boggling. How many man-hours does it take to cover a bicycle in rattan and bamboo?!? Perhaps a better question is how many ounces of liquor does it take before that sounds like a good idea?! The pics on this thing are awesome too. The seller has one for almost everything, and their like book chapters: The Bike, The Seat, The Front, The Light, The Chain Guard, The Bell!

The seller says: "A few notes to potential buyers. It is more for decoration than anything. Not intended for riding, THIS IS A DECORATIVE BIKE." I can't see displaying in your home tiki bar...it would give it too much of a TGIFridays feel hanging from the ceiling. Someone might get hurt too!

View Profile of TikiMikey Send a personal message to TikiMikey  Email TikiMikey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation