FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Florida Rum & Ingredient Finder
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Florida Rum & Ingredient Finder
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 2:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:09 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 12:00 pm   Permalink

In St. Pete you can find Trader Vics syrups and many brands of fine rums, etc. at a place called Norman's - it's on St. Pete Beach.
Koka Nut discovered it - so it could be all made up in his mind - but he did show up with the goods the other night so maybe he's onto something real for a change.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-15 6:47 pm   Permalink

Ah, St. Pete Beach: "Newlyweds and nearly deads"
Great Place by me called 688 liquors right by the bridge to Indian Rocks Beach ... Very well stock !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 5:12 pm   Permalink

South Florida Ohana.....

The Walgreen's Liquors on Federal at Stirling in Ft Lauderdale has TV Macadamia Nut Liquor. Well, the are short one bottle now..... She said they have a full case in back.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GentleHangman
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-28 09:31 am   Permalink

The Walgreens Liquors on US 1 in Stuart also has TV brands of rum including Kahana Bay Premium Gold and Macadamia Nut Liquor. I've actually substituted the TV Premium Gold (out of necessity, of course) for my usual Appelton Estates VX in a few Mat Tais . . . . quite acceptable!

GENT

View Profile of GentleHangman Send a personal message to GentleHangman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 2:09 pm   Permalink

Walgreens seems to have become the local Trader Vic's rum & liquor distributor. I just went into a regular Walgreens by my house in West Hollywood, FL and found the pretty bottle to Trader Vic's Macadamia Nut Liquor as well as Trader Vic's Kona Coffee Liquor. Might even be in a store near you!

Also, I found a store on Sunrise Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale that prides itself on having El Dorado 15 yr in stock. The staff was really nice.

Cellars Wine & Spirits Warehouse
1739 E. Sunrise Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
(954) 764-4764

The store is a little more than a stone's throw north away from Hukilau.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-13 3:30 pm   Permalink

Whew, I have not been on in a while and my how this topic has grown!

My wife and I were out at Sloppy Joe's on Treasure Island (near St. Pete Beach) and I noticed that the Walgreen's across the street had a liquor store. They carried a lot of the different Trader Vic's rums and liquors, but not the syrups or mixers. I grabbed a bottle of the Macadamia Nut Liquor and we are looking forward to trying the Chi Chi and Pablus' rendition of the Prince Kuhio tonight.

I am going to have to reassociate myself with this thread before the Hukilau...hope to see some of you there!

- Jason

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-21 11:16 pm   Permalink

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let people know that I found Lemon Hart 151 at Total Wine here in Tampa a few weeks ago. Apparently someone had ordered both Coruba and Lemon Hart rums and did not pick them up...

In any case, after seeing they had Lemon Hart I had a little talk with the store manager and basically explained that when the place opened the rum selection was rather poor but the manager then stated that they could not special order. Apparently that guy is long gone and the newer manager was very pleasant and more than willing to take special orders.

As of a few days ago there was still some Lemon Hart 151 available...think it was about $25-30.

Here is his contact info:

Steven Piazza
813-350-9601
Tampa location of Total Wine

- Jason

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation