FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving surfntiki 2009
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
surfntiki 2009
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-17 7:18 pm   Permalink

Yes! The man is a machine. Capo, did you make those in one day?

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-17 9:52 pm   Permalink

Gman I did those 3 today.I am going to do a couple of local art shows and I want some new stuff.I have about 35 pieces on hand but I want about 50.I am trying a few with less detail so I can sell them cheep!!!The week before I went on vacation I sold 11 pieces,my best week yet!!

View Profile of capotiki Send a personal message to capotiki  Email capotiki Goto the website of capotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-17 10:24 pm   Permalink

Nice! 3 in a day? You're killin' me. Nice Kauai pics, by the way. I wanna go back!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 6:05 pm   Permalink

new one today,trying some different wood tones.

View Profile of capotiki Send a personal message to capotiki  Email capotiki Goto the website of capotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 8:00 pm   Permalink

Capo-
Your are a machine for sure. They are all great and I hope you sell all fifty. Thanks for all your help.
moon

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 06:10 am   Permalink

Aloha capotiki!!!!
Cool stuff my friend

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 09:42 am   Permalink

adding to the herd.

PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 4:26 pm   Permalink

Man you have quite the legion of tiki there better get busy and disperse them into the world to let them brighten the day of fellow enthusiasts. Great stuff and maintain your own style.

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 5:33 pm   Permalink

Capo,

You're one prolific sculptor for sure. I hope you get all 50 made for the show, and I hope you sell every one of them and have to start taking orders. Cool stuff!

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-28 5:57 pm   Permalink

I have set a lofty goal,40 are ready,Sunday is the first show.Much thanks for the inspiration.Palm City and Gman your input is much appreciated!!Mahalo, capo

capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 9:09 pm   Permalink

Show time,some of my favorites close up.The two by the fire place are sold.

Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 9:28 pm   Permalink

Capo..........You be rockin' brotha!!! Nice collection there. Hope you sell all of'em!

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-03 10:19 pm   Permalink

Geez! Reminds me of one of those Chinese terra cotta armies!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 7:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the good words!!I sold 9 statues today, got 2 special orders requests,an order pending for some artificial rock work and 120 business cards went out .It was a good day.capo

Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 7:27 pm   Permalink

That's Great Capo!!
That photo with the army of Tikis was awesome.
All will find homes very quick I'm sure.
I wish I live closer to you.
Wesley

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation