FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving surfntiki 2009
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
surfntiki 2009
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-04 7:30 pm   Permalink

Capo! Those are off the hook!

Whats in yer private stash ???? AAAAARRRG!

Mahalo

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-16 5:03 pm   Permalink

Now I get it. My husband works for the phone company in Capo Beach/San Juan/San Clemente area. He said one day he was up on a pole and thought he saw an army of tikis. I tried to get him to tell me where, you know, so I could check it out. He couldn't remember. It musta been you!!
These are fabulous! I'm headin to the ole mega-hardware-mart and gettin my supplies!
Have you tried the great concrete stain from Ganahl Lumber? I used it all over my concrete floors in my living room, but not sure it would work on such a fresh cure.
I have some concrete tikis from a garden store. To make them look ancient, I mixed up the old yogurt/moss mess and painted them in strategic areas. They look like they're a thousand years old!
REALLY enjoyed all of your posts! Thanks for all the tips!!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-16 6:40 pm   Permalink

The Mr just got home and told me he fixed your phone. He says you and he were discussing the cool pirate dude at that crazy house in Orange, by the cemetary.
Sweet! You did that?!! That is so awesome!
The Mr says he was telling you about our plans to do a ship wrecked Pirate...ship in our back yard around the pool equipt. and that's how your other work came up.
So, are you that dude? Cuz that would be cool!
I'd love to come by and adopt a tiki!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-12 6:20 pm   Permalink

Found some spare time and got inspired.Hopefully more soon!

View Profile of capotiki Send a personal message to capotiki  Email capotiki Goto the website of capotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 09:53 am   Permalink

Capo, definitely cool stuff. You keep producing Awewsome artwork. Love your consistently cool, aged looking finishes.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-26 4:03 pm   Permalink

Just messing around,I was making tree stumps be for tiki.

View Profile of capotiki Send a personal message to capotiki  Email capotiki Goto the website of capotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 8:22 pm   Permalink

A couple new statues.

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 07:40 am   Permalink

Glad to see you posted. I have been making tiki and watching graffiti movies all weekend and I have a burner to show. once I find the camera I will show you what I did and you will be amazed. I wouldn't have thought this one was possible but for the fact that its near done.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-06-26 08:30 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 10:01 am   Permalink

Cod o' mighty! This thread has somehow completely eluded me since I've been here but I just read the whole thing. Capo your stuff is awesome! I've gotta try this. In fact, I've become slap dizzy with inspiration-thank you!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 3:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-25 20:22, capotiki wrote:
A couple new statues.

The guy in the middle looks like he just left a bag of flaming dog poop on someone's doorstep and rang the bell. I love it!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 7:52 pm   Permalink

44 inches tall,a special order birthday present.The only picture that was any good,daylight fading....

capotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 5:42 pm   Permalink

2 new planters, finding some time to make tiki! Have been spending all spare time on new waterfall, the tiki tree house has been around for a while.

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 5:57 pm   Permalink

these are very cool designs Capo, and nicely finished as well. Good to see more of your
work, nice website too.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 03:11 am   Permalink

Capo, where have you been? The new additions look fantastic!

The waterfall is quite impressive.

Nice

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 03:11 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: McTiki 2006-12-08 03:12 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation