FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Roll call! Who from TC is going to the Hukilau?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Roll call! Who from TC is going to the Hukilau?
tikinoobie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-20 10:42 am   Permalink

That's too far from home for me. I hope everyone that can go has a good time!

View Profile of tikinoobie Send a personal message to tikinoobie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cardoo

Posted: 2005-10-02 08:23 am   Permalink

i HeAr iT maY gET cRaZy thErE! DR. CARDOO WIll b TheRe FeR aNy EmErgencIes. IF nO EmErgencIes, Dr. CARDOO WIll sTill b TheRe sPreaDing hiS SecRet MOJO MAGIC! BOOGA! BOOGA!

View Profile of Cardoo Send a personal message to Cardoo  Email Cardoo Goto the website of Cardoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 8:46 pm   Permalink

Savage Patty and I will be there after a couple of days in Atlanta with my parents and at least one trip to Trader Vics.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 02:21 am   Permalink

I found a way to beat the gas prices and still get to the Hukilau. Of course, it meant leaving early. Lucky I did too 'cuz on my way, I met Bargoyle who was having troubles with his new car.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 09:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-03 02:21, pappythesailor wrote:
I found a way to beat the gas prices and still get to the Hukilau. Of course, it meant leaving early.

I think this pic is the Jab *right now*!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kungfugimp
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-03 1:07 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with my hubby. I've also gotten a few local friends intersted as well - so they'll be Hukilau virgins.

My hubby and I went last year to the Mai Kai - rain be damned. I would have gone to the festivities earlier, but since I really didn't know anyone then, I felt a bit shy

I'll be there Thurs and Friday after I get off of work around 5ish.

View Profile of kungfugimp Send a personal message to kungfugimp  Email kungfugimp Goto the website of kungfugimp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-10-03 10:56 pm   Permalink

I'm in!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 07:50 am   Permalink

I'll only be there for a short time on Friday to shop. Hopefully next year I'll be there for more of the action.

Have a drink on me...

View Profile of codelisa Send a personal message to codelisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 1:18 pm   Permalink

Kathleen & I will be there, partly to finally meet the infamous russell s. monkey

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 1:45 pm   Permalink

Arriving at 10am Thursday

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
russell s. monkey
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-06 08:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-05 13:18, tikigreg wrote:
Kathleen & I will be there, partly to finally meet the infamous russell s. monkey

ZAZZ!

View Profile of russell s. monkey Send a personal message to russell s. monkey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 12:36 pm   Permalink

It looks like me and the Mrs. are going to be able to make it for Friday at least. It would have been an incredible shame to have to miss it all when you live only 20 miles away, especially since it'll be our first tiki event since relocating from the Bay Area (we're really missing the Conga Lounge!)

I really look forward to meeting many more of the TC Ohana!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 1:03 pm   Permalink

Hello from Fort Lauderdale!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-06 8:56 pm   Permalink

Heii, I AAMM At Huklau Now with Sherry havin g a ball. Y'all come on down y'heare. Everyone is here, but you!!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kungfugimp
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-07 07:11 am   Permalink

Had a total blast at the Bahiamar yesterday! The Charles Phoenix show was really great - it's always neat to see Florida from the 50's. That Surprise was AWESOME! Didn't know I'd be asked onto the dance floor (grin)
Slip and the Spinouts - what I call a real rockabilly band - were great.

I stayed a bit after for the Haole Kats - and I loved that synthetic keyboard/guitar sounding thing (very technical phrasing, I know).

Looking forward to tonight.

View Profile of kungfugimp Send a personal message to kungfugimp  Email kungfugimp Goto the website of kungfugimp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation