[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Planning a Florida vacation, need some advice
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Planning a Florida vacation, need some advice
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 5:43 pm   Permalink

Wow, thanks everybody! We're not necessarily going there just for Disney. The timeshare is a huge beautiful townhouse that we can use dirt cheep the whole first week of April. Assuming we can even go, we would arrive sometime on the 1st and leave sometime on the 8th. But since we are literally 4 miles from the front gates, and we will have all the kids (ages, 3, 4, 8, and 14), we thought a trip to the Magic Kingdom would be in order. However, it is a whole week, and I want to see and do everything I can. I also want to meet all the Florida tiki folk: Pablus, Ben, Palama, and everyone else that I can squeeze into a day or two.

Mahalo everyone!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 5:46 pm   Permalink

And, yes tikibars, can you hear it too? I can hear the Mai Kai calling me home... I'll try my best.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-12 6:28 pm   Permalink

Any visit to Florida without a pilgrimage to the Mai Kai is just incomplete, period. (.)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-13 05:47 am   Permalink

I can't believe I forgot about Waitiki. I haven't been in a few months, but it's definitely worth seeing. Definitely try to go on a night other than Friday or Saturday, unless you like big crowds.

Sea World is my favorite theme park in Orlando. I love feeding the sea lions

You can also walk around Disney's Polynesian Resort with paying park entrance fees or parking. Just tell the parking attedance that you are going to the Polynesian and you can park for free and walk around the resort. You can also sit on the fake beach out back and see the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom without the crowds. Plus, the Ohana restaurant is pretty fun.

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation