FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New England Tikiphile Events
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 Next Page )
New England Tikiphile Events
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 7:15 pm   Permalink

SBiM I think withdrawals are just setting in for Pappy and I. Hopefully the Tahitian can provide a fix

Good to hear you picked up a new job. And from the sounds of it, one that will make a difference for people.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 7:33 pm   Permalink

yeah, I hope it goes well.
Thanks.

--sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 03:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-25 13:49, amiotiki wrote:
Hi all y'all in the Great Northeast! Tikivixen, her hubby, my daughter, and I will be at the Kowloon on June 7 (we're staying nearby at the Red Roof the 6th - 9th), and would love it if some of you would like to join us for dinner/drinks! We could move the date a day in either direction, but the 7th would be the most sane for us.

We're also going to be hitting the Burlington, VT area the nites of the 9th and 10th; Christmas Cove, ME on the 11th and 12th; and then will be back in the Boston area the 13th - 16th (we leave then).

I hope we can get together with some of you - or even all of you!

amiotiki (Tina)

I'm Joining Amiotiki, Tikivixen etc. at the Kowloon tonight, I hope. If anyone is going to be in the area & wants to join us send me a PM & can give you my Cell Phone #. Hopefully all this rain won't discourage our visitors.

Tikisgrl (Beth)

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 06:08 am   Permalink

Tikisgrl! We're in Saugus...despite American Airlines' BEST attempts to keep us at home. We're right next to the Kowloon and it looks AWESOME! (the incredibly huge neon Saguaro steakhouse down the road is pretty impressive too )

We'll be in touch later I'm sure--looking forward to it!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 06:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-25 13:49, amiotiki wrote:
Hi all y'all in the Great Northeast! Tikivixen, her hubby, my daughter, and I will be at the Kowloon on June 7 (we're staying nearby at the Red Roof the 6th - 9th), and would love it if some of you would like to join us for dinner/drinks! We could move the date a day in either direction, but the 7th would be the most sane for us.

We're also going to be hitting the Burlington, VT area the nites of the 9th and 10th; Christmas Cove, ME on the 11th and 12th; and then will be back in the Boston area the 13th - 16th (we leave then).

I hope we can get together with some of you - or even all of you!

amiotiki (Tina)

Anybody else who'd care to join us at the Kowloon tonight would be MOST welcome!! C'mon...do you really need an excuse?!

meow! from tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 11:53 am   Permalink

I'd love to go but it's a workday and Saugus is far from home even in a state this little. Have fun!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 7:40 pm   Permalink

Hope everyone had a great time at the Kowloon. Wish I was there!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 7:44 pm   Permalink

Kowloon as always was wonderful to behold and it was great meeting some far away TC members!!! I wish that you could have all been there too as you are probably better at the Kowloon story and more savvy on the drinks etc!!! Hopefully the lone Mass Ohana (Me that is) will finally get my schedule straight and come meet you all soon!

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-23 6:49 pm   Permalink

I was just dusting off this thread and saw the Tikisgrl was able to represent the NE group at the Kowloon! Thanks for meeting up with members of our distant TC Ohana.

You will definitely have to meet up with us "locals" sometime:) There's nothing scheduled yet but I'm sure one of us is sure to get the itch soon and plan something. Stay tuned...

tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 03:25 am   Permalink

Aloha y'all!

We'll it's time to make the annual trek to New England from the hot Arizona desert and we'd love to meet some of our East coast ohana . We're winging in to Boston on Thursday, July 13th and then heading up to Wells, Maine for about a week.

We're staying on the water at Lafayette's Beach Front Lodge...I can smell the ocean already and we're planning to be on the Patio at the Oceanside Grill (at the Brunswick in OOB) on Sunday the 16th. Then, it's on to the Hukelau in Chicopee for the show on Friday, July 21st (Chicopee is my old hometown...my uncle is the mayor!) and the Brass Rail in Southwick on Sunday, July 23rd. We'll also be in Beverly on the 18th (I gotta work that day) and would love a suggestion for lunch that day.

Please post or pm if you can join us on any or all days...we'd love to meet you guys!

Much mahalo,

tiki-tina and bamboo boyd

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-07-05 03:27 ]

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 07:45 am   Permalink

PM sent!

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 11:48 am   Permalink

Mahaloz SBiM....right back at ya...and I think we're gonna try to hit Kowloon for lunch on Thursday, the 13th. Early though since we get in to BOS at 6A and will be famished by the time Kowloon opens. Also, can someone please let me know how far Koloon is from Logan? We also need to scope out something in Beverly,so we may head up there first and then back to Kowloon for lunch on Thursday.

Mahaloz again!

tiki-t & b-boyd

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 11:36 am   Permalink

Time to dust off this thread again.

1st off, Tiki-Tina, sorry I missed ya. Hope you had a great time up here in the northeast. Did anyone make it to the kowloon to welcome our out of town ohana?

2nd, after a week at DisneyWorld, I am offically Disney'd out. Next gathering I'll fill you in on the Epcot pub crawl, being scolded at the Polnesian Village, how much the Tiki Room Under New Management sucks, and how to get thrown out of the Disney Quest arcade. All in all, a nice little trip, topped with a ride down to ft lauderdale and a night at the Mai Kai.

3rd, For those who are into it, or local, Harpoon Brewery (in VT) is having their BBQ cookoff this weekend. Nothing to do with tiki, but good food & beer. I think the Wahine & I are heading up there, so if anyone else is interested, PM me.

And last (4th), its official.... There will be no Luau at our place this year I am, however, doing a pig roast for the Tolland Fire Dept on Aug 12th (to thank em for saving our house, etc) if anyone wants to crash it. (At the local park rt up the road from my place)

Hope is well with everyone. ALoha!

ps. When/Where's our next get together?

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 1:10 pm   Permalink

I've been tied up every weekend since..... I dunno-- very busy lately. Bargoyle, you're the only one we all listen to to organize a tiki event (you got leadership). Name the place an' I'll try and be there. Maybe a weeknight, then our pal, Granite might be able to come.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 10:03 pm   Permalink

thrown out of disney quest, eh? hehe.

we're finally getting back down to FL first of august - the wahine has never been to disney, so we'll be hopeflly doing that (already have reservations at ohana's)... i agree, though - tiki room under new management BLOWS. is it me, or is it really short now, too?

also, i'm finally
MOBILE again as of last week! (not that johnman hasn't been uber-generous about transportation)... but now we can do some more exploration and joining-up. looking forward to next time.

[ This Message was edited by: Rain 2006-07-19 22:04 ]

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation