Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Witco Week
Witco Week
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 3:38 pm   Permalink

This stuff all made it down into my lounge this week.

The BALLSavage Lounge is now underway..

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 4:13 pm   Permalink

Wow great lounge!

The witco looks wonderful down there, I can imagine relaxing with a beverage on that couch while the exotica plays in the background.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 4:17 pm   Permalink

NICE, very nice! What part of the world are you in ? (whats your loction?) you need a WITCO BAR.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 6:39 pm   Permalink

Straight up PIMPIN' (Tiki style Of course!!) One day all the kids moms on your block will be flocking to hang at your bar.. If ya need help keepin em at bay let me know...
mahalo

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 6:54 pm   Permalink

That looks like Witco Hell! Man, I'd love to spend an eternity in there!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 7:51 pm   Permalink

A Witco Wonderland!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-16 8:30 pm   Permalink

holycrap! that's SWEET! its eyeboggling in pictures, in real life it must be orgasmic! those 3 tikis are stunning, much bigger than i had imagined.

so very nice..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-16 9:36 pm   Permalink

Hey Hot Rod....always need help brotha. But the usual guest of honor gets first dibs.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TomsTreasureIsland

Posted: 2005-09-18 6:48 pm   Permalink

Helloha FreddieBalls , Luanna looks very happy in her new home . Treat her right and she'll bring you good luck like she did me.

View Profile of TomsTreasureIsland Send a personal message to TomsTreasureIsland  Email TomsTreasureIsland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 12:31 am   Permalink

You could put a kid through college with that stuff...

Nice lounge!!!

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation