FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Signed Sam's Shrunken Head Mugs now available....p. 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Signed Sam's Shrunken Head Mugs now available....p. 2
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-19 08:48 am   Permalink

Thanks kirby and foamy... foamy, yes those are one-Shot on canvas.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-20 12:31 am   Permalink

Hmmm "Relax in the Orbit Room"...that might be kind of funny in the bathroom. I only say this because I'm currently choosing what art goes where in my new pad.

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 08:02 am   Permalink

Sam, was the "Cruzin Jupiter Logo' a logo for someone? I get such a kick from that picture, Jetsons meet Rockabilly, are you doing anything more with that?

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-25 8:44 pm   Permalink

Hey, bananabobs. Thanks! That's my brother's band logo. They are just outside of Detroit...

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 1:34 pm   Permalink

hey All: i recently received my very own Orbit Room print, and i must say it's Sweet!

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 9:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-03 13:34, Palama Tiki wrote:
hey All: i recently received my very own Orbit Room print, and i must say it's Sweet!

Me, too, as well as the Hawaiian tiki print. Beautiful!

I wish I had more wall space.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-10-03 9:38 pm   Permalink

awsome prints sam. Boy u have some talent

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 10:09 am   Permalink

Thanks so much PT, Chris and Marcus!

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 5:52 pm   Permalink

Sam I Really love your "Stuff" man. I really think you Need to dig into a Coffee> Know they would go big. I want one.
Got anything new ready to post for us jackals down here?
Are you coming to Hukilau?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 9:11 pm   Permalink

The Lingerer is now available as a print - it's signed 11 in. x 14 in. image size on 13 in x 19 in heavyweight matte paper. $25 total to TCers....just PM me! Thanks!

www.samgambino.com

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-31 9:15 pm   Permalink

Sam's Shrunken Head mugs and Sam's Dinky Noggin shot mugs are now available... Email or PM me indicating which mug and color, and at your request, I'll sign or deface them somehow with a sharpie (on the back, of course!). Mugs are $11.95 + $7.50 shipping, and Shot mugs are $6.95 + $5 shipping. I have a limited amount available as of now.

Thanks!

You could also click here to buy:

http://www.samgambino.com/Store%20files/Mugs.html

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: sam gambino 2005-11-02 10:02 ]

PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 11:55 am   Permalink

Got mine and love them... so do my kids. Quite the Halloween Drinkin cup.

Total props to the artist and his talents

www.palmcitytiki.com

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 10:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks much for the kind words, Palm City Tiki!

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-08 4:45 pm   Permalink

Yea-o Sam! These mugs are so bitchin' The colors are very stylish and the detail AWESOME! Excellent work by Tiki Farm on the production. Top shelf all the way! The werewolf print is bigger than expected too! I can't wait to get it in a frame. I am thinkin' of making a custom fuzzy mohair frame just for it!
I love monsters stuff,
Chongolio

" I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain
www.Lost-Isle.com
www.piggod.com

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-09 07:20 am   Permalink

Thanks, Chongo! I'm glad they arrived in one piece too. If you make a mohair frame, try to post a pic of it.... sounds like it'll be cool!

www.samgambino.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation