FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Oct 15th - Sabu & Tikibelle's 2nd Annual Anniversary Tiki Cocktail Party
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Oct 15th - Sabu & Tikibelle's 2nd Annual Anniversary Tiki Cocktail Party
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 3:10 pm   Permalink

Bump!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 4:05 pm   Permalink

The Velours will be there!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 06:19 am   Permalink

Happy Anniversary Sabu & Tikibelle!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 3:19 pm   Permalink

I'll be there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 7:37 pm   Permalink

See you there Lovebirds! Goatiki and I will be there to raise a glass!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-12 12:12 pm   Permalink

It's getting closer! I'm all kinds of excited.

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 12:44 pm   Permalink

Wish we could come and play with you guys.

Have lots of fun and make sure you have some of Dr.Z's hangover cure on hand.

Aloha!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2005-10-13 11:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks for all the kind congratulations.

Plans are coming along nicely. I can't wait till Saturday evening rolls around and I can forget about all this housecleaning and just enjoy visiting with you folks.

So far we've got Sperm Whale serving Meihanas, Tiki Bird serving Potted Parrots, and possibly Kick-The-Reverb taking a turn behind the bar as well. Doctor Z, even though he will be attending the Hooptylau this year, has graciously donated the makings for a whole Sparkletts cooler full of Lapu Lapu. And I've just run up a considerable bill at Bev-Mo, so we should be set. If anyone else wants to help out behind the bar, we would certainly welcome you.

Tommorrow I prep the Coconut Chicken and Chile-Lime Shrimp. If you've never had them before, you don't know what you're missing, and I would definitely attend, if I were you.

Also, for all you vinyl fans, I've got a huge collection of Exotica, Vintage Hawaiian, and Space-Age Pop records for you to play to your heart's content. So, please, have free reign with my record collection.

Sabu

[ This Message was edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2005-10-13 23:05 ]

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-10-14 9:56 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna do my best to be there.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-15 6:48 pm   Permalink

Sure could use a drink (or two) right about now! I'll be there with bells on -- see y'all there...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 10:14 am   Permalink

I just want to Thank Sabu and Tikibelle for hosting a wonderful party. Laura and I had a blast!! Oh yeah those chicken skewers and shrimp were freakin good!! I also want to thank Kick the Reverb for the always refreshing Reverb Crashes and the 151 Swizzles. Tikibird the Potted Parrots were very yummy!! Man I was buzzed!!! Oh and I almost forgot to thank Dr. Z who even though he wasn't there made it possible for us to drink the always delicious Chief Lapu Lapu!! Thanks to all for being such great company and all the laughs.
Later,
Spermy

P.S. If that Cabana Boy tries to pick up on my wife again I will have to Kick His Ass!!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-10-16 11:40 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 11:05 am   Permalink

Congratulations, Sabu and Tikibelle, for two years of marriage and thank you for such a fun party! Rebecca and I enjoyed ourselves very much. I concur with Spermy that the libations were top notch. Hats off to Kick the Reverb, Tikibird, and Dr. Z! I woke up jonesin' this morning for some coconut chicken, but no hangover. A true testament to the superior nature of the beautifully crafted tiki drinks. I also enjoyed the gift of dance and the spirit in which it was delivered and received.

Mahalo,
Dave

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 11:10 am   Permalink

Sabu & Tikibelle,
Thanks for a great party with a great vibe! Goatiki and I had a fabulous time. Always great to hang with the TC Ohana old and new.
The Reverb Crashes were fab as were the chicken and shrimp! Sabu you sho' know how to BBQ to perfection! It was the perfect balance of protein and alcohol.
Also loved the dance expression!
We've got some great pics I will post this evening!
Thanks again!

Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 3:50 pm   Permalink

Sabu & Tikibelle, had a great time at your anniversary party, & thanks for letting me bartend for the 1st time!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-17 5:55 pm   Permalink

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great party. It’s always nice to have friends over for dinner and drinks. All of you made our anniversary so special. I can’t wait to see pics.

A special thanks goes out to the Pua Olena’s dancers; it was such a wonderful surprise, Thank You.

Sabu and I hope to have all of you over again next year. Mahalo!

Love Always,
Tikibelle

.·:* _.·*·._ *:·.
.·:*¨¨`*:·.*·. .·* .·:*´¨¨*:·.
.·:*

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation