FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Killer deal alert! BevMo is putting Pyrat XO on ClubBev for only $17.99!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Killer deal alert! BevMo is putting Pyrat XO on ClubBev for only $17.99!
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-09-21 5:54 pm   Permalink

Smells like this could be the end for our much loved Pyrat XO. Stock up now before it's too late... *sniff!*

If you're in the Costa Mesa area, Hi Times is unloading it for only $19.99.

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2009-12-29 18:17 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-21 9:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-21 17:54, martiki wrote:
Smells like this could be the end for our much loved Pyrat XO. Stock up now before it's too late... *sniff!*

If you're in the Costa Mesa area, Hi Times is unloading it for only $19.99.

You can also get it online @ hitimewine.net along with a ton of other deals on rums. Bought the XO and three others.

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-22 5:25 pm   Permalink

I stopped in at the Pasadena BevMo last night and the shelves were bare of any Pyrat rums. The sales stickers were all still up, but not a drop of Pyrat rum to be had.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2005-09-23 08:02 am   Permalink

The sale should start on Tuesday the 27th. Sorry if I sent you on a wild goose chase PiPhi!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 8:46 pm   Permalink

This better be right I am on my way there.....9-27-05...oops too late. OK, like I said, I will check tomorrow.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 7:12 pm   Permalink

Hey, I just bought the only one left at BevMo in Woodland Hills. However I went to The Green Jug on Platt Ave. and they have them on sale there for the same price. So if you leave around here check it out.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 8:00 pm   Permalink

Got mine today by UPS. Website still has it if the stores are out.
http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id=162300&csurl=/istar.asp?a%3D3%26dept%3D84%26sortby%3D%26numperpage%3D30%26pos%3D120

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 9:55 pm   Permalink

Green Jug has a good selection of stuff at pretty decent prices. And here I thought it was my secret. I just got Cardhu single malt there and it's not available anywhere anymore.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 4:30 pm   Permalink

Old friend bought me a bottle of XO while on a Caribbean cruise a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get it!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonnikan Jinn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 11:50 pm   Permalink

I got two bottles from Hitimewine the other day, and I can't wait to try it. I also got 10 other bottles of rum, several of which I haven't had before so I have a lot of drinkin' to do.

T.J.

View Profile of Tonnikan Jinn Send a personal message to Tonnikan Jinn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 09:29 am   Permalink

Hill Top Liquor in Huntington Beach ( Beach Blvd/Indianapolis) has a stack (maybe 50?) for 19.99 also. Rarley drink it but had to get one for the name.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-16 3:31 pm   Permalink

$19.99 at BevMo.

Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-16 5:34 pm   Permalink

Seems that the rumors of Pyrat being discontinued have been greatly exaggerated. It's available at several places around Tucson for $19.99 a bottle all day long. I wish I had stocked up when the Rum Runner was blowing it out at $14.99 a bottle, but still, its a good deal at $20.

Actually I've seen the Pyrat Pistol show up in more places lately too, for about $12.99 a bottle. This makes it definitely more expensive than the XO though. I bought one bottle from a store a year or so ago. I'd sip it only, as a 375ml bottle doesn't go too far if you are mixing. I believe the bottle I have is old stock, ie before it was bought by the Patron people, but I can only guess that the bottle I saw recently are new stock. I'll have to go back and check. Still no Pyrat Blanco though, and if there were it would likely never be as good a deal as when Trader Joe's was selling it for $7.99 a bottle. Wish I had bought a case.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-17 4:22 pm   Permalink

In Massachusetts and New Hampshire I have usually paid about $36 for Pyrat XO, and $18 for Pistol. I've seen them, at one store that skyrocketed every price, for $50 and $30 respectively.

Then I started seeing XO mentioned here for $21 or $22 and thereabouts. I was aghast.

But yesterday I found Pyrat XO in a Connecticut store for $21. Happily, I bought it. And will never again buy it in Mass.

I have no idea how it could be $36 in one state and $21 a few miles away... ??

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-06-17 6:26 pm   Permalink

I can confirm that Pyrat XO, Pistol, and Cask 23 aren't going anywhere.

Pyrat White is long gone, however.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation