FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 1:55 pm   Permalink

Beautiful #9 showed up yesterday. Great job Tony. Fatutu now sits proudly on my shelf of honor.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-07 2:24 pm   Permalink

here's the Fatutu box

just another rave about Tiki TOny ~ you really packaged the boxed mug carefully ~ its always fun to get packages, but when it feels like a present its even better!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 2:46 pm   Permalink

Got my #7 a few days ago and it looks great and I too love the box it came in Great job Tony I love it!!!
Later,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-04-07 18:08 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 3:38 pm   Permalink

Tony, cool mug and cool box!!

See you at Oasis.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-04-07 6:12 pm   Permalink

tOny - THANK YOU!

the mug is awesome, #11 arrived (super) safe and sound

THe deep detail on this thing is totally cool!!!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 6:31 pm   Permalink

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 6:57 pm   Permalink

This has been a very good week. I got a Tambu from Tiki Diablo and #18 Fatutu from Tikitony. Fatutu has great detail. I'll have to push another mug to the back and give this one a place of honor.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-07 7:56 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound! I'm glad everyone likes the packaging, I really wanted to make my first mug special, and reward everyone for their constant support! I've got someone working on my website, not sure when it will be up again. Also tikitony@tikitony.com is not working, so all emails send to tikitonynose@yahoo.com for now.

Has anyone gotten their magical mug to speak? Please don't give away the secret to anybody who hasn't gotten one yet, but I'd like to know. I tested most of them, and they... spoke.

I'm making a mold tommorow for a new BIG mug for Oasis! So, I'll have
1. "ShrUnky" shot mugs,
2."Papua" large shot mugs, and
3. "10 inch tall Tongaroa mug" for Oasis.
4. Plus some individually hand painted Fatutu's in a new hand painted special box.

Sorry, no lists for new mugs. They are Oasis Exclusives! Don't worry if you don't go to Oasis, I'll have a second glaze color available after Oasis for each mug except Fatutu.

I'll show off the new mug designs a week before Oasis! Bongofury has already caught a glimpse, and I had to sedate him!

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 08:26 am   Permalink

So Happy Together

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 9:12 pm   Permalink

what the heck is that in the back ground unga? A pile of rotten intestines?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 11:18 pm   Permalink

Exactly my question? hahahahaha

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 1:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-09 21:12, Monkeyman wrote:
what the heck is that in the back ground unga? A pile of rotten intestines?

Hey! Be nice. That's Tiki Tony's rockin volcano and Fatutu prototype from the "Tiki Art Now" show. (Yes. I know, deceiving from the picture.) When the volcano is lit up within with red lights and she starts blowin smoke, it's Tiki at it's best!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 2:17 pm   Permalink

Got mine on Friday also. tony great job. The box is just as awesome.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 4:40 pm   Permalink

Oh great.. Now I have insulted the master....I guess my mug will be bumped to last on the list.

Nice job on the Mug Tony.

Unga, your bar is looking really good too.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 5:17 pm   Permalink

wow unga bunga! that pic is amazing!!! what a fantastic room! who did the framed tiki in the middle? i love it!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation