FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 5:08 pm   Permalink

Any update on the roll-out of this schweeet mug?

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-13 6:07 pm   Permalink

I know its been a while but I'm getting to the end of the list! I've been trying today to send invoices out for mugs #54 to 75, but PayPal isn't working today (I'll try later tonight).

Wednesday my eighth graders will be graduating and I will officially be done with school! Then all my time will be devoted to tiki! I will start the next batch this week (some of them are already at the kiln for their first firing). So if you are # 76 - 100 your Fatutucshould be ready in the next three weeks.

Today I just finished a painting for the M Modern GOTHAM group show (with a separate show of works by Adam West). This will be a great show and I hope everyone checks it out.

Again sorry it's taking so long. You've all been patient little tikis!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 6:14 pm   Permalink

hey, no prOblemo! Good to hear things are still "full steam ahead" on the Tiki tOny express! Thanks for the quick reply also! I'm at the very end of the list, so patience for me is a lifestyle.

Mahalo!

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 10:48 pm   Permalink

cant wait!...so will you email, or pm us thru here? i think im 90 something!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-14 08:20 am   Permalink

I will send out an email invoice through PayPal.

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-14 08:27 am   Permalink

Wednesday my eighth graders will be graduating and I will officially be done with school!

----------------

Tony, How old are you?!?

You never told us you had kids...

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-14 10:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-14 08:27, RevBambooBen wrote:
Wednesday my eighth graders will be graduating and I will officially be done with school!

----------------

Tony, How old are you?!?

You never told us you had kids...

Yes, I have many children in many lands. Actually, Ben, I am your grandfather.

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-21 09:24 am   Permalink

" So if you are # 76 - 100 your Fatutu should be ready in the next three weeks. "

....i didnt miss yer email did i tony?....im number 90 something and havent heard anything since the post on 6/13......just wondering

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-21 12:13 pm   Permalink

hAla BuLLhiKi you are number 94, and we are getting there. Alene and I just took a bunch of mugs to be fired two days ago. Not sure when exactly they will be ready, but when they are, numbers 76-87 will be finished and the numbers 88 through 100 will be ready for glazing. I will email you when your FaTuTu is ready!

CrazyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-21 7:21 pm   Permalink

I just received #91 in the mail yesterday and I feel so lucky that I was able to get one. I barely made the list in time. The glaze is beautiful and the mug itself is awesome as well. I love it's eyes. I keep playing with it, taking it in and out of the cool box it came in. I feel like a little kid! It was also packaged very carefully. It had to cross almost the whole U.S. to get to me, I was afraid of it getting lost in the mail.
Thanks again!!

View Profile of CrazyTiki Send a personal message to CrazyTiki  Email CrazyTiki Goto the website of CrazyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:09 am   Permalink

I'm so happy to hear people are really into the mug! Thanks CrazyTiki! I love the idea that you feel like a kid again just opening the package. And all my left-over newspaper goes to a good tiki use!

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-26 9:59 pm   Permalink

well worth the wait.....my new favorite mug....mahalo tony, love your work, cant wait to see what next!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation