FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace First official Tiki tOny mug..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
First official Tiki tOny mug..
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 4:54 pm   Permalink

Wow they turned out beautifully!!! Great work Tiki Tony!!!

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 5:34 pm   Permalink

Really nice work Tony. Love the color.

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 6:13 pm   Permalink

I can't believe I missed the last couple of posts for this. Anyone get there mug from the first 25. I am in the next two weeks to follow after that, if all plans go as planned (?) I have yet to get an email for the 25 after the 25.

Are there still going to be the hula skirts to go around these guys. Something was going around them, if I can remember. I hope so.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 6:17 pm   Permalink

Oh, I see that the update was just today, thats how I missed it. KING, its funny to see how the early one are smaller and leaning. Less lean on the more mondern ones.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-29 11:17 am   Permalink

i think I'm # 50! Cool, I think they are awesome from one mug maker to another!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surfinannie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-29 2:09 pm   Permalink

Don't forget Ellis in Malibu!!!! Fabu my friend...you still gotta come see all of dad's old tikis....some day...Annie

View Profile of Surfinannie Send a personal message to Surfinannie  Email Surfinannie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-29 9:39 pm   Permalink

tHanks guys! Each one of you was right there with me every step of the way. From the 8 hour straight day in 90 degree heat in the Valley next to a raging hot 20x20 foot kiln making the first mold, to the last few days of cleaning up the mugs before firings where I was almost sure that my insides were going to be sucked out through my skin because of the dryness clay causes. Good observation on the lean! This was my first mug, so it took me about 20 mugs to realize how to keep them straight. The purply-blue ones got really bent because my buddy fell asleep and the kiln went an extra 400 degrees than it should have. Just wait to see the boxes and the magical story that comes inside! Originally I was gonna have a skirt and skull necklace, but they really detracted from the mug. I obsessed over the skirt and necklace, but after keeping seeing them for a few days on display, I made the call... no skirt, no necklace. Maybe in the future on a different design. I really got to thank Tiki Diablo for pushing me to make my own mug, and also to Munk Tiki for the inspiration after meeting them at their studio while on a surf trip up north this past summer. Next 25 should expect emails within a month or so! Thanks everybody again, you're too kind!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-29 9:46 pm   Permalink

Way to go Tony! Those little "Fatties" look awesome!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-30 08:26 am   Permalink

The mug is ultra-cool......the box is really boss too!
Follow the instructions......the idol speaks! Ha! Better
get in line for the next mugs. You will not be disappointed.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 6:37 pm   Permalink

Number 19 arrived today. Looks great! Thanks tikitony!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 8:16 pm   Permalink

cant flippin wait to send my cash and have a singapore sling outta fatutu....so how will i know when im up again?

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-04-06 9:24 pm   Permalink

i have #20! the custom box it came in is as nifty as the mug itself! now i have to make room on the shelf for both.

did you do the printing with hand-carved rubber stamps, Tony?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 9:29 pm   Permalink

I love ugly mugs. Ugly in a beautiful way. It looks like a chameleon. Don't forget me Tony. I'm turnin' green.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 9:34 pm   Permalink

let's see a pic of the box!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 11:36 pm   Permalink

Tony,
Why is your website down?
I wanna buy more stuff!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation