FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Tiki Bosko 9/24/2010 new Art pg 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Bosko 9/24/2010 new Art pg 10
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-27 11:48 am   Permalink

I like the fishies too, nice job on all of them.

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-28 3:54 pm   Permalink

Hey,

Good luck on your solo show Bosco. I wished that I was going to be up there to attend. Great work Sir!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 10:09 am   Permalink

Really cool stuff on the website Bosko! I love all of 'em but the
"ants" sorta freak me out, in a good way. Great ideas.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 2:55 pm   Permalink

Man! Those are dynamite! I love the color accents and the colors you chose. Beauties.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 3:42 pm   Permalink

YES -the fish one is spectacular, very pleasing to the eye...

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 4:28 pm   Permalink

There is a new color up @ Big B's web palace

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-30 3:10 pm   Permalink

Fun stuff Bosko! If I can make it to palm springs I'll be in for a treat.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 5:04 pm   Permalink

Hello everyone I haven’t posted on the creating Tiki page in quite a while, due to a variety of reasons, but I had to take a break from almost all carving late last year, so there was not much to post. A month or two ago I got back into it, and below is some of my more recent output.
As you can see I got into the New Guinea style in a big way, I was able to get a hold of a large quantity of cedar planks and got very inspired. The shortest piece runs about 40 inches or so the tallest over 10 feet, there is a shot with me (cropped out) next to it. I have more in the shop not pictured and a couple more still in progress, if there is any interest, we are also having a sale (of sorts) on the New Guineas, take a look at what's available on the website
www.tikibosko.com

Also a largish 10+ foot Ku I recently finished the dog and I are in the picture and fat 6+ foot Moai and the art I sent to the Fallen Idols show.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please fire away…

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 5:35 pm   Permalink

sweet love the png pieces..the easter island piece is awesome, Is it still for sale?

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 7:02 pm   Permalink

Picasso of the PNG! nice works.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 7:13 pm   Permalink

Bosko, Nice piece for the Bold Hype show, Love those Moai

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 10:12 pm   Permalink

The Easter Island piece is FANTASTIC! Make more like this!

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-21 12:14 am   Permalink

MINE!!!

GROG WANT!!! Back off you bastards!

P.S. The PNGs look great, and GROG not PNG fan.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2010-04-21 00:15 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 06:57 am   Permalink

You are the man. Those sheilds are super cool. The size alone... jeez. The tiki is one of those pieces that just screams BOSKO! Great work as always.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 08:37 am   Permalink

Incredible work Bosko! very inspirational indeed.

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation