FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Creating Tiki Ľ Ľ Tiki Carving Ľ Ľ Tiki Bosko 9/24/2010 new Art pg 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Bosko 9/24/2010 new Art pg 10
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 09:25 am   Permalink

Beautiful ! I love your new pieces, and agree about the easter island framed, it's a real beauty !

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 10:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

Wow. I love this. Bravo.

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 11:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-20 17:04, TIKIBOSKO wrote:

As you can see I got into the New Guinea style in a big way, I was able to get a hold of a large quantity of cedar planks and got very inspired.

Bosko, I'm really stoked on your new PNG work! You have really added a Bosko modern touch to this style...it's just plain fantastic stuff!! I hope you keep on kicking it around in this area for a while as it is a great branch off direction for you. I see a "killer" solo show rearing it's head here in this new vein. How the hell did you do all this work in just a few months...damn.

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2010-04-21 11:25 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 12:15 pm   Permalink

Really great stuff! Love the big tiki and Easter island piece. What a variety of (shields?) all very nicely painted. Like the dog too. Great work and I can't wait to see more.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 1:00 pm   Permalink

Hey Bosko!
Those PNG shields are SUPERB!
Great chunky whimsy going on in those!
They feel like they're about to jump off those shields
and start a jungle dance!
Excellent!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 3:31 pm   Permalink

WHERE do you get those freakin' logs, man? LOVE the big stuff, Bosko. Oldworld tiki with a contemporary toothache.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 3:39 pm   Permalink

Good to see you back with a polypop groove, Bosko!!

Love all the new pieces...and yes, like others have said before me, these are immediately recognizable as BOSKO works. Superb!

Thanks for posting. G

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 10:54 pm   Permalink

Bosko, you get a Gigantic "OMG" from me! Those PNG's just to die for...

My Hero!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 10:40 am   Permalink

Outstanding stuff. That Ku is the Bomb!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-28 9:01 pm   Permalink

Hey Bosko, the new work is great! I have watched your piece on you tube about ten times now. I have to tell you your insight and the way you speak of tiki is very inspirational and I am a huge fan of your work. Keep um coming.

View Profile of tiki tonz Send a personal message to tiki tonz  Email tiki tonz Goto the website of tiki tonz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 10:58 pm   Permalink

Bosko, he's soo cute!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 12:03 pm   Permalink

These are fantastic my friend. I love the PNG direction.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-24 4:03 pm   Permalink

Hereís my piece for the BOT show, I already posted it and the info below on Svens thread but I thought to put it here so everyone can see I still do (Tiki) art, it's one of the Witco inspired wood art (architectural) paintings, the building being the Royal Hawaiian Estates in Palm Springs.
I am in the middle of creating my show/s for Mondo Lounge in Vegas (Friday night) and a solo show at M-Modern in early November, Iíll post the dates here and fb if you come to any of them please say hello. Iíve been at this the last couple of weeks and my head feels like itís going to fall off. Iím hoping to try and get another piece out for the BOT show but time is becoming a factor.

Thanks for looking

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-24 6:08 pm   Permalink

I like it!

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 6:28 pm   Permalink

2nd piece for the BOT show, hope you enjoy it,

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation