FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Basement Kahuna's 2nd Bi-annual vintage Tiki Yard Sale at Hukilau!
Basement Kahuna's 2nd Bi-annual vintage Tiki Yard Sale at Hukilau!
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 12:11 pm   Permalink

HEAR YE HEAR YE...Basement Kahuna has been trading and beachcombing all over the island, and will be coming to Hukilau with 7 huge boxes of vintage tiki loot for sale...I will be setting up for the 7:00 opener near the reception area...first come first serve...there will be over 100 vintage tiki mugs, loads of matchbooks, bookoos of ashtrays, lighters, Cocojoe's, swizzles, postcards, etc.

[ This Message was edited by: Basement Kahuna 2005-09-26 12:11 ]

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 12:38 pm   Permalink

ZAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Bastardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-26 1:05 pm   Permalink

I'm breaking the piggybank before I fly down.

View Profile of El Bastardo Send a personal message to El Bastardo  Goto the website of El Bastardo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 1:05 pm   Permalink

I might also add that aside form the official Hukilau merchandise booth, and one other booth, BK will be the only vendor open on Thursday.

The rest of the Tiki mall we have planned doesn't open until Friday.

No camping out in the hotel corridors in front of the ballroom doors, please.

This is a Hukilau, not a Star Wars movie.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 1:46 pm   Permalink

BK, it appears that you too have transcended the NEED TO OWN. Congratulations!
I hope it does NOT hint at your slow withdrawal from the Tiki theater (as you have made yourself rare for a while), because your expertise and dedication would be sorely missed.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-26 8:01 pm   Permalink

Nawww, Bigbro...I'm back, man. Sipping on a Mai Tai and contemplating how I'm gonna chip carve this Solomon Islands war club as we speak! Thanks for the compliments, Sven..

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 08:46 am   Permalink

BK-
How about some pics of what you will be selling? That way we will have some hope as to what is left on Friday...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 09:44 am   Permalink

I'm not unpacking the boxes...besides there's way too much to photo. But suffice it to say I am somewhat decent at delivering the goods...There's a lot of everything...

Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 09:51 am   Permalink

P.S. Bigbro I don't know about expertise (at least compared to yours...you fostered this whole revival, my friend!) but dedication will not wane...

Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-27 10:24 am   Permalink

Can't wait to see all the goodies. I'll be arriving some time Friday afternoon. Hope there is stuff left to buy. I'm bringing all the money I made off of cuckoo clocks to bring back some mana for my Tiki Porch.

All Hail Floyd!! (Mira Mar League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kava King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:36 pm   Permalink

BK-I'm just looking forward to hanging out with you for a while (hope you have a great sale too). Now, where DID I put that ol' bottle of Sazerac's...

-Cruel, ain't I?

View Profile of Kava King Send a personal message to Kava King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 4:00 pm   Permalink

Trader Rick - I KNOW that bar behind your sigpic.
That's the place on the intercoastal near Vilano, right?
With the big Wayne Coombs tikis out front?

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 6:56 pm   Permalink

I've still got one unopened bottle of that vintage Sazerac's.. Kava hit the jackpot a couple of years ago..SEVERAL bottles of the real deal, the vintage, authentic SAZERAC'S FALERNUM!! The 10 proof stuff, the last batch from when they quit making it in the early 80's, and there is little comparison. I'm looking toi hanging out with you and Michelle, too, and Paul the Great, and all of you guys and gals...

Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 10:17 pm   Permalink

Hot Diggity Dog!
It's always good to see ya anyway, BK, but with a pile of loot to boot...? Wow!!! I'm really looking forward to shopping your booth!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 6:58 pm   Permalink

Hey...zonkers...the boss has gone nuts...I have just added three more tiki digs today! It just keeps 'rollin and 'rollin!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation