FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Polynesian Feet!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Polynesian Feet!
Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-27 12:47 pm   Permalink

Just thought that I'd share some work that I had done on my feet. I'll be sporting them at the Hukilau! They were done by Dave at Class Act Tattoo, in Jupiter, FL.

A hui hou!

Hanapepe

[ This Message was edited by: Hanapepe 2005-09-27 12:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Hanapepe 2005-09-27 12:50 ]

View Profile of Hanapepe Send a personal message to Hanapepe  Goto the website of Hanapepe ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:11 pm   Permalink

Please tell me your a dude... eitherway, nice anklets Welcome to TC.

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:20 pm   Permalink

Yes, I am a dude that likes girls! (sometimes the anklets throw some people)

View Profile of Hanapepe Send a personal message to Hanapepe  Goto the website of Hanapepe ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:25 pm   Permalink

It was those cute furry ankles that gave it away!
And Welcome to Tiki Central!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Dawntiki!

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:45 pm   Permalink

wow. nice ink!

and... just a metrosexual thought.. let your toenails grow out a bit, and get a nice pedicure!

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-27 1:50 pm   Permalink

DOH! I keep nice feet... just had to cut my toenails real short while my feet were being worked on.

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 2:36 pm   Permalink

... tattoo the toes... even better, have the toenails removed and tattoo the empty spots with red ink so when the toenails grow back, it'll look like something oozing out...

... cool...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 2:40 pm   Permalink

It was funny when I first saw the title of this thread, as I ve had a fascination with Polynesian feet ever since I travelled through the SP.
This isn't some weird fetish thing , it's just I was amazed at the size of the feet of Pacific Islanders ( especially in Samoa), they are so much bigger than ours (westerners) and have a reach from big toe to little that any concert pianist would be jealous of.

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 3:54 pm   Permalink

Cool ink dude. Look cool in some flip flops

(we Aussies call em thongs, but I might give the wrong impression if i say I want to see ya in a thong.)

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
turbosickboy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-27 7:30 pm   Permalink

great ink! even if its not the style i prefer, a well done tattoo is always a good tattoo. The lines and the shading looks very good. are they healed?

View Profile of turbosickboy Send a personal message to turbosickboy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-28 04:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-27 14:40, cheekytiki wrote:

This isn't some weird fetish thing , it's just I was amazed at the size of the feet of Pacific Islanders

Its not having to wear shoes, it makes your feet spread out and climbing palm trees all the time. My wife and her sister grew up in Kiribati and they have muckle big feet, my sister-in-laws feet are almost as wide as long (not good for finding attractive ladies shoes).

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-28 05:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-27 19:30, turbosickboy wrote:
great ink! even if its not the style i prefer, a well done tattoo is always a good tattoo. The lines and the shading looks very good. are they healed?

Thanks for the compliments. Dave is a talented artist. They are still scabbing on the heavier ports, but healing really nice.

Hanapepe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-28 05:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-27 15:54, hewey wrote:
Cool ink dude. Look cool in some flip flops

(we Aussies call em thongs, but I might give the wrong impression if i say I want to see ya in a thong.)

Thanks. When I'm not at work or on the motorcycle, flip-flops are all that I wear.

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 06:55 am   Permalink

I like the way the leave stem goes all the way to the big toe,very nicely done. I agree with Dogbytes regarding metrosexual toenails.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation