FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ZAZZ!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
ZAZZ!
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-12 9:18 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=921624566

I am speechless! Someone needs to buy this thing. Not me, but SOMEONE...

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-12 10:08 pm   Permalink

I am the high bidder at $1.00 right now, thank you!

visit Traderpup.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 01:25 am   Permalink

Seeing such beautiful artwork brings a tear to my eye...its such a sin that they won't ship to Canada. I will never be able to see a sardine can again without being reminded of what it could have been....good luck all you Americans!!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 01:29 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=920875272

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 01:33 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=920697335

laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 04:07 am   Permalink

I'm soooo happy ZAZZZ is catching on! I think that is so Zazz!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 05:21 am   Permalink

Those are zazz too! I think the more you get the better they would look. I can picture a collection of 8 or ten in a row looking very schwank in someone's pad...

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 11:37 am   Permalink

A sardine can altar?
YES!
Now THAT is low brow kitsch at its' finest!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 1:37 pm   Permalink

The sardine can DEFINATELY set the mood for that fine item. I made one that fills a wooden champagne box. I really like these little micro collections. They are perfect for adding a little hukilau to a small bleak area. I have been wanting to play around with some lights, but cords are lame and batteries have to many drawbacks.Here is a look for anyone interested:

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2002-11-13 13:41 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 2:03 pm   Permalink

Very nize! I ALWAYS loved shadow box/3D display art. Bosko used to do great ones.

I have to go now and open me a can of smoked oysters for lunch! (being from a port town, I die for smoked fish, to paraphrase a fishermen's saying from the Canary Islands "If my grandmother came from the sea, I would eat her": If my .... AND was smoked....!)

But, aah, I digress...let's see...Sardine can TRAVEL Tiki altars for the suave Tiki Centralite would be the next step: At any boring restaurant, pull out your Travel Tiki altar, and be at peace (should play a Martin Denny jingle when opening the lid).

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 2:52 pm   Permalink

The word ZAZZ must be more powerful thajn we know - check out how many views this thread has!

bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 3:05 pm   Permalink

what the hell does zazz mean?

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2002-11-13 3:19 pm   Permalink

Zazz is the name of a soda that Shasta sells, along with Tiki Punch (remember that thread?). Laney and I thought the name Zazz was sooooooo cool, that I decided I was going to use the word "Zazz" in place of "cool"!

I mean, who wouldn't want to drink something named "Zazz"?? And Zazz speaks volumes more about something's coolness than the word "cool" Does! Besides, I just think its Zazz.

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2002-11-13 15:21 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 3:25 pm   Permalink

hoookay, sounds zazz to me.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 3:39 pm   Permalink

Try Zazz in the description box on your next ebay listing and watch the bids come rolling in. It even sounds good backwards: ZZAZ

Chongolio

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2002-11-13 15:40 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation