[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New Feature: Tiki Central RSS feeds beta
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New Feature: Tiki Central RSS feeds beta
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-09-28 11:09 am   Permalink

Hanford - Would it be possible to include the most recent post? Since the RSS feed displays the topics with the most recent activity with the most recnt at the top, would it make sense to include the most recent post? That way it would be similar to the "view new posts in all forums since last visit" feature on the TC web site.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 12:24 pm   Permalink

I'll see what I can do. It's not trivial becuase this system was designed to only show the content of one topic at a time. ...

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 12:46 pm   Permalink

I thought you'd make every post go out in the feed. Each new submit would give a topic title, text, date link, etc. That's a lot of stuff though. That's why I thought just setting the cool and current to that sort of thing would be good. An edited version. Yet, in some ways, HumuHumu's blog is already an edit of TC...

Maybe a limited forum like Events would make for a better RSS with each post going out complete. All TC would be a huge amount of stuff.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation