FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events What did you buy at Hukilau 2004?
What did you buy at Hukilau 2004?
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-28 10:35 pm   Permalink

I'd love to see pictures of, or hear about, the great stuff you bought at Hukilau last year to get an idea of what to expect this year. I can only go on Friday for a few hrs. to shop, and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll run into some of you TCers there....

Have a drink on me...

View Profile of codelisa Send a personal message to codelisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 06:18 am   Permalink

I got a cool fish hook pendant, a small lake surfer tiki, and a bunch of other stuff i cant remember. oh yeah, and a badass tiki tony necklace.

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 07:52 am   Permalink

Its all so good! Nowhere else can you find such a variety of tiki items for sale... so much of it handcrafted by skilled artists. You can't go wrong with the great clothing items by Adrift and Tiki Diablo. Last year there was a great selection of necklaces as Chisel mentioned and I'm sure they will be there again.
Tiki Tony's tiki necklaces are not to be missed! And the tikis! So many different sizes types and styles. I'm quite partial to Lake Tiki, but am dazzled by the talent of all the carvers that are there... and if you can just once hold in your hand and gaze upon an original Benzart creation...

Ok, gotta stop... I'm drooling... I've got 5 days before I get on the road to Hukilau and have to relax before then...

Seriously, bring cash... lot's of cash... you'll find plenty to spend it on!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 1:48 pm   Permalink

Thanks! I will defintiely bring lots of moolah!! The anticipation is killing me....

Have a drink on me...

View Profile of codelisa Send a personal message to codelisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 3:52 pm   Permalink

hows about a little poll? whats everyone hoping to find at the hukelau?

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 4:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:
whats everyone hoping to find at the hukelau?

Hopefully lots of mugs...I'm bringing an extra suitcase, some tape and lots of bubblewrap.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-29 5:11 pm   Permalink

Some of these, a little of those. Only a short week away!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 5:47 pm   Permalink

Awesome stuff tikitony and that lamp....wow! Yeah Juno I'm bringing lots of bubble wrap too. I'm hoping to find decorations for my future indoor tiki bar. I have a feeling I'm going to want to miss my 6pm flight out of FLL on Friday....

Have a drink on me...

Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 6:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I have a feeling I'm going to want to miss my 6pm flight out of FLL on Friday....

Friday??? UGH...that's a bummer. I'll drink one for you.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-29 7:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks, have more for me if you like! I have to go to a wedding on Sat. night. Yeah, it had to be THIS weekend.

Have a drink on me...

Trader Rick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-09-30 09:30 am   Permalink

I think I'd better take the seats out of the van so I can load up with purchases! See you in a week folks!

All Hail Floyd!! (Mira Mar League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

View Profile of Trader Rick Send a personal message to Trader Rick  Email Trader Rick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Neptune Wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-01 6:06 pm   Permalink

I bought an awesome Flounder cigar purse ---- I'll post a pic later AND many tikitony pendants to place on purses and basically everywhere! Plus, I had to purchase a lei for the head with a matching lei for the neck! There are sooooo many wonderful items to purchase.....definitely bring extra cash!

View Profile of Neptune Wahine Send a personal message to Neptune Wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation