FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 06:34 am   Permalink

That Was so nice that someone rescued the Bamboo and other stuff from the dumpster. The tiki gods Planned for you to clean that garage just on that day. Too bad they didn't have you starting an hour or so later.
Excellent room and good KArma to go with it!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 4:00 pm   Permalink

You throwing out bamboo is not good but in the end it went to a good place.

I was reading your last post and was like yeah, yeah, and then put two and two together and then, nope, not a bamboo treadmill. Think about that.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 4:11 pm   Permalink

i just checked out this thread and the progress pics for the first time today, and i'm blown away! what an amazing room. congrats, tiki lee. the art is incredible! great work, c'al and ben.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-17 11:34 pm   Permalink

Wo!!!!

Almost a year and I still haven't linked Tiki Lee and Laura's Tiki Hideaway to my website. Doh!

Might be back up in the Bay Area to do some work for one of Tiki Lees co horts around Oct. Nov. If Tiki Lee's not to busy, maybe we can do a "Vouge Type" photo shoot to complete the room. Would be a classic for the BOT vol 3.

Many MAHALOS for all of your thanx and praises TC'ers.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 12:26 am   Permalink

Man, this thing is the Sistine Chapel of Tiki rooms! Great work Ben and Al, the detail you've put into this project really stands out. I've just spent the last 15 minutes staring slackjawed and drooling at that gallery. Kudos to Tiki Lee too for having the vision and not compromising in any way!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 08:18 am   Permalink

That is truly incredible work. Unbeievable transformation....Thanks for sharing the photos. Enjoy your new room!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-19 8:12 pm   Permalink

I pity the fiends who aren't stunned by this! Truly a piece of art. After I finish weeping at the beauty, I'll begin weeping that MY place doesn't look like that!
(Unless I finally pick up these #$*! carving tools I bought a few months ago but just give furtive glances to every now and then... )
Too sweet.

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-22 12:44 pm   Permalink

this room rips! i want to move in! its really amazing!! is the rest of you house done up like this also?

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoisonIvy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-23 12:33 am   Permalink

Geeezy Weeezy, fantastic job Bamboo Ben. And great tiki, Crazy Al.
Wow
XXXOOO
Ivy

View Profile of PoisonIvy Send a personal message to PoisonIvy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-29 1:44 pm   Permalink

Hey, Ben -- I think the Vogue photo shooot is a great idea. Maybe we can build a volcano outside the window and see a supermodel being tossed in...

View Profile of Tiki Lee Send a personal message to Tiki Lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wolli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-29 4:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-17 23:34, RevBambooBen wrote:
Wo!!!!

Almost a year and I still haven't linked Tiki Lee and Laura's Tiki Hideaway to my website. Doh!

Might be back up in the Bay Area to do some work for one of Tiki Lees co horts around Oct. Nov. If Tiki Lee's not to busy, maybe we can do a "Vouge Type" photo shoot to complete the room. Would be a classic for the BOT vol 3.

Many MAHALOS for all of your thanx and praises TC'ers.

BOT # 3 ??? *confused*

What's about Vol. 2 ? Are there any information about the release date ?

View Profile of Wolli Send a personal message to Wolli  Goto the website of Wolli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-30 12:51 pm   Permalink

BOT vol 2 refers to Sven's upcoming book on Witco. It's supposed to be out sometime in 2007.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wolli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-30 4:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-30 12:51, GatorRob wrote:
BOT vol 2 refers to Sven's upcoming book on Witco. It's supposed to be out sometime in 2007.

Awesome, can't wait to hold it in my hands.....but it's a long time till "sometime in 2007".

View Profile of Wolli Send a personal message to Wolli  Goto the website of Wolli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 12:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-17 23:34, RevBambooBen wrote:

Might be back up in the Bay Area to do some work for one of Tiki Lees co horts around Oct. Nov. If Tiki Lee's not to busy, maybe we can do a "Vouge Type" photo shoot to complete the room.

OK, Now I know the FIRST person I'm gonna call when I win the Lotto....BEN!!!

This place is here in the Bay Area?

OK, Lee & Laura have I introduced myself yet?
When is the "Official Tiki Opening Party"?

Love the Crazy Al Tiki as well!

Ben, I'm a photographer -I shoot 35mm, High Res Digital, Medium Format and Large Format Pinhole....anyone who offers more variety than that...call me!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-22 7:56 pm   Permalink

Just found this thread....OMG....that is just off the hook. It is so beautiful and such a great blend of products...simply stunning. Its got class written all over it...nice work Ben & Al...jealousjealousjealous.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation