FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Bamboo Ben Masterpiece
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 09:02 am   Permalink

This room is THE SH_T!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 4:27 pm   Permalink

ARRRGH - hope my room is next on the list!!!
Pretty rad stuff!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-12 5:54 pm   Permalink

Ben's back in town, and back on the job. I've been really tied up the last couple of days, but tomorrow I'll take some new progress photos and get those posted for you to see. I'll also take pictures of the great furniture pieces he's made.

Ben's work is impressing you all, but no one is more impressed than me. He's the master of his craft, and it's a pleasure to be working with him.

View Profile of Tiki Lee Send a personal message to Tiki Lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-12 5:55 pm   Permalink

WOW!

Hewey drools all over the keyboard...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 04:25 am   Permalink

I am trying to remember the last time I felt this jealous. It looks amazing. Congrats.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-13 3:21 pm   Permalink

As promised, here are some new photos of the room, as of today. In addition to the progress photos of the room, there are also some shots of the bathroom, which Ben is making progress on.

I also took some detail shots of the cool OA light fixtures, as well as the awesome ceiling fan. Check out the red uplighting coming from the fan housing!

http://tiki.unkrich.com/tiki_hideaway/index.html

View Profile of Tiki Lee Send a personal message to Tiki Lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 4:54 pm   Permalink

Wow! That place is unreal.

What's the trick to making the bamboo look so old, Ben?

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moondance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 5:24 pm   Permalink

Maybe you should rethink that being a guest room and move in for yourself. That room is great. Ben is the man for sure.
Wes

View Profile of Moondance Send a personal message to Moondance  Email Moondance Goto the website of Moondance     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 5:29 pm   Permalink

I can honestly say that for the first time in my life I'd like to live in someone's bathroom.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 6:47 pm   Permalink

Hell Yeah....thats beautiful. When is the Grand Opening??

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 7:29 pm   Permalink

Ben,
I'm not kissin your butt here; If there was one SOUL that could build a replica of the Mai Kai, you would be that Tiki soul. It's a pleasure to be your friend.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 05:44 am   Permalink

man, that is absolutely incredible!

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-14 11:23 am   Permalink

"________________________________________"
that was just me being speechless ....

Honestly.. truly astounding work!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 08:34 am   Permalink

hi mrs. bamboo and jack and bean. can't get into my mail on hotel computer. miss you's and will see you's soon. the L & L tiki hideaway room is almost complete.

all my love,
B Boo ben.
xoxoxo.

p.s. hard to type with broken knuckle. blood, sweat and tears, once again. tiki tiki!!

p.s.s. crab cooker next weekend!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-16 09:06 am   Permalink

Ask him HOW he broke it Peeps. I'm not spillin the beans here but it has to do with automated nail delivery. (mail delivery?) Don't ask to see pix either, I don't wanna see any. And he's still workin folks, like Nuttin ever happened.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation