Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Easter Island and Aliens
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-04 12:47 pm   Permalink

Ever been to Tokyo? you can get underpants out of vending machines

How did I get them in there?

and your sushi come on a conveyor belt.

Not on a first date they don't, least not with nice respectable sushi. Like Sue Sue Sushi, just ask Fee.

It is a battle of wits and my gun ain't loaded. That's ok, it's not armed robbery, not when your footsstuck so far in your mouth. Well, let's not even mention the cranium displacement, then.

I like happy endings,
wise midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
octocube

Posted: 2005-10-06 09:57 am   Permalink

holy crap. i saw this topic, and i remembered something i saw on television a while back. about...1996? the real adventures of johnny quest had an episode titled "the secret of the moai." they found this spaceship buried on easter island...and inside there were alien skeletons. they had the heads of moai, so the sculptures wer built as a tribute to these aliens. anyway, the bad guy shows up with some kind of space age tuning fork, starts abnging on these moai and the moai skulls, and everyone de evolves into monkeys and cavemen.

i should take a tuning fork to easter island.

View Profile of octocube Send a personal message to octocube  Email octocube Goto the website of octocube     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 8:34 pm   Permalink

...a tuning fork AND a shovel! To dig up that spaceship that's buried there. I knew that Hadji was all knowing...

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 11:54 pm   Permalink

this must be the story that inspired The Coneheads.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-09 9:05 pm   Permalink

I watched Chariots of the Gods again today and it brought up some good points:

1. There are no drag marks anywhere to be found on the Island. Even if they used the existing palm trees as rollers there would still be some detectable marks left in the ground.

2. At the height of the islands population, some say 4,000 some say 11,000, you must consider that some were children, some were women, some were elderly, and some were handicapped. That leaves a relitively small population to carve, transport and raise those giant things.

3. After WWII, the primitive inhabitants of a tiny island in the South Pacific used by America as an airfield, made straw replicas of airplanes to lure the "Gods" back to the island.

4. The native Easter Islanders tell a tale of a flying race of "people" that visited their island, long, long ago.

I submit that extra-terrestrial beings had something to do with the giant heads on Easter Island, as well as some of the other mysteries around the world.

[ This Message was edited by: tikitortured 2005-10-09 21:08 ]

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-09 9:54 pm   Permalink

"One night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know".....Captain Spauling, the African Explorer

Yes. Strange things can happen.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
captnkirk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 12:29 pm   Permalink

I would just like to comment on the "no drag marks argument" the reason the Moai mostly appear as heads is the soil has moved that much since the were built and buried them up to their necks. The scrape marks on the dirt made when they were moved would also be buried up to 20 feet.

To my knowledge nobody has tried to dig around a Moai and find them.

There are no marks on the ground around the wooden tikis I have seen in Hawaii and elsewhere, did aliens carve them too?
There are no drag marks around the empire state building did aliens build that too?

View Profile of captnkirk Send a personal message to captnkirk  Goto the website of captnkirk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-10 4:13 pm   Permalink

Captnkirk, I'm sensing your sarcasm (I hope so, cuz you're layin' it on pretty thick). But the flaw in your argument is this:
Yes, it's true that MOST of the Moai are buried and therefore we cannot see any drag OR roll marks, however, these gigantic things were dragged OR rolled from as far as 12 miles away! Up and down hills, with no roads. Surely there would be some kind of permanent scarring of the ground. Also, unless the TIKIs you've seen in Hawaii or elsewhere wheigh up to 82 tons and were dragged OR rolled up to 12 miles, your analogy to the Moai doesn't work. And of course, the Empire State Bldg. was constructed on site and not up to 12 miles away and dragged OR rolled into place.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation