[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The Tiki Adventure
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
The Tiki Adventure
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 12:29 am   Permalink

I just wanted to post this in general tiki so the people who dont venture over to creating would get a chance to try my lil Tiki Adventure, Its pretty fun and you can win a prize thats hand made by me kirby. So If your brave, click the link below that says, what else but Tiki adventure...Thanx...Kirby

Kirby's Gallery

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2005-09-30 01:19 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 01:05 am   Permalink

I never knew getting shot with poison darts or burnt to a crisp by molten lava could be so much fun! Mahalo Kirby!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 06:47 am   Permalink

... the poison darts had lsd on the tips... thanks!

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 07:37 am   Permalink

Kirby nice break in my morning routine. Cool. Where in the hell did you get all those sound effects and how did you get that test pic in the test forum with the blinking eyes so big? What did you have to do to enlarge it?

Tiki G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 07:49 am   Permalink

Woo Hoo! I felt like I was on Survivor! And I won the Reward Challenge!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 12:01 pm   Permalink

That was fun. Nice little tiki break in my day. Thanks.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 7:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-30 07:37, Tiki G. wrote:
Kirby nice break in my morning routine. Cool. Where in the hell did you get all those sound effects and how did you get that test pic in the test forum with the blinking eyes so big? What did you have to do to enlarge it?

Tiki G.

for the sound effects, I guess I went on a lil adventure myself to find them ...and the eye's in test,Im not sure how I got it so big I guess its formated realy big on my pc...
By the way thanx for checkin the adventure out,your prize is on its way...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 4:39 pm   Permalink

Mate, the prize was just having a bit of fun...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:59 am   Permalink

Im getting alot of good respose,thanks everybody for the support...

Nightmaretony
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-02 10:24 pm   Permalink

LOTS of fun there. Ah, the clueless girl, gettingh lost in a one room hut, gotta love it!

View Profile of Nightmaretony Send a personal message to Nightmaretony  Email Nightmaretony Goto the website of Nightmaretony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 3:36 pm   Permalink

you better belive it, thanx guys...

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 4:19 pm   Permalink

That was so fun! But you know, the same thing actually happened to me a few weeks ago. I'm still recovering...

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-03 8:28 pm   Permalink

Lots of fun! Really enjoyed the whole experience!
Thanks!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-05 6:41 pm   Permalink

thanx alot,I had alot of fun making it I hope to make another one when i have sum time...By the way you guys are realy making me work,Ive been sending out a lot of my papere tiki pendents,If you havent received yours It should be on its way...thanx again kirby...

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-13 8:15 pm   Permalink

I still have sum paper tiki pendents left so if you want one be sure to check out the tiki adventure...

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation