FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events What Will You Be Selling At Hukilau-2005?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
What Will You Be Selling At Hukilau-2005?
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2005-09-30 08:41 am   Permalink

I saw codelisa's thread on what was available last year, but I think it would be good for the vendors to post here what they will be selling next week.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 12:27 pm   Permalink

I will be selling the official Robert Drasnin "Voodoo" mug by Gecko (limited to 30) also a limited edition print to celebrate the mug done by Doug Horne of Swampfire Lounge. Also, I have some "still sealed" copies of Robert Drasnin's "Percussion Exotique" album ("Voodoo" reissue title) straight from Bob's personal collection. I am sure Bob would be more than happy to sign these for you as well. That's it for me! Whew!

Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rotterdam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 12:31 pm   Permalink

I hope to sell my mother in law.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2005-09-30 12:49 ]

View Profile of Tiki Rotterdam Send a personal message to Tiki Rotterdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 4:47 pm   Permalink

just a bunch of tikis

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 7:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-09-30 12:27, Jeff Central wrote:
I have some "still sealed" copies of Robert Drasnin's "Percussion Exotique" album ("Voodoo" reissue title) straight from Bob's personal collection. I am sure Bob would be more than happy to sign these for you as well.

Don't forget to tell 'em that you're the DJ on Friday night too, Jeff!

Robert Drasnin is bringing Voodoo CDs also, so you can get 'em straight from the source.

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 7:52 pm   Permalink

Everything tiki that can be made of wood!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 04:28 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-09-30 19:02, tikibars wrote:

Don't forget to tell 'em that you're the DJ on Friday night too, Jeff!
[quote]

Oh Yeah! I almost forgot!!!! Rare classic Exotica will be played for the happy masses on Friday. "Oh we're goin' to the Hukilau............."

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 04:55 am   Permalink

Bunches of stuff!
50+ vintage mugs
75+ Hawaiian Shirts (size S-4XL)
Vintage napkins, albums, barware and Hawaiiana.
Kitsch and tacky stuff, Big-eyed kids, paint-by-numbers, shriner stuff, stuff deom the 40's to the 70's.
I'll be posting pics today!

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 09:46 am   Permalink

Lots and lotsa vintage tiki. Lots and lots.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 10:16 am   Permalink

I'll be selling the "Hukilau" serigraphs and all my other serigraphs by Tiki Tony, Eric Gordon, Ragnar, Wade Koniakowski and a few others. We still have a few Tiki Oasis serigraphs left too. I'll also have my new "FALLING COCOS" warning signs to put under your coconut trees.

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 10:49 am   Permalink

Some of these, a little of those. Only a short week away!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 12:09 pm   Permalink

I will be selling my newly-found virginity. Mention you are a TC'er and I'll give you a 50% discount!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chisel slinger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 02:03 am   Permalink

virginity? hey poly pop I'm a tc'er! who's youre daddy and how much with the discount?

View Profile of chisel slinger Send a personal message to chisel slinger  Email chisel slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 4:15 pm   Permalink

Bunches of stuff. Various Tikis, Tiki Candles, Tiki Tap Handles, Bar, Beer Tower Tiki, Mini Tiki Trophies, Tiki Dartboard Cabinet, Tiki Walking Sticks, Signs, and other thingy's. We have tried to create stuff to bring down that would be affordable for everyone. We hope you visit our table and check out what we have been working so hard for.

I think we are finally done! I can rest now. Hukilau 2005, here we come! We're looking forward to the event and meeting bunches of people.

Tiki G. & Tiki T.

www.Badasstikis.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki G. 2005-10-03 07:30 ]

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 5:18 pm   Permalink

A few BigBenzArt for sale. #'s 3,4,5 and maybe 6.
Here they are

#3 SOLD But will be there

#1 AUCTION

I have 4 pieces, not very much, but a lot.
See Ya at HUKILAU.

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart 2005-10-05 17:50 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation